What ever happened to morph

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Megatallica
do ne of u now wat happened to him, i never see him in ne comics hes not on the uxm database (http://www.uncannyxmen.net/) so can ne of u tell me what happened
ps. please stick out tongue

gambitindaflesh
Well, apparently not, no one is answering. Pr1983 seems to know everything there is to know about the X Men, maybe he'll help you. In the cartoon he just avoids everyone and deems himself harmfull because he can not control himself because of what Sinister did, but that doesn't answer your question either. Sorry.

kohl
the 'original' morph is dead. however, he is alive in the exiles universe.

ScarletSpider
Morph, or Changeling as I believe his name in 616 was, posed as Professor Xavier while he was away in space years ago. It was during this time that he died.

Then there was Morph in AOA, don't know if that particular one is still alive though, as I didn't follow AOA that closely.

The one on the Exiles was a successful member of the X-men, I think he even lead for awhile, and was even a highly praised member of the Avengers.

Abbita
if you look under "changling" on the uncanny site then you will see one of his alias' is morph wink

Miss_Faye
hm er...good question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.