Who's really the best at what he does?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eden Unicorn
kicking Wolverine as a killer or Spider-man as the hero?

David Duchovony
Spiderman as a hero.

who?-kid
Spider-Man is always a hero, but Wolverine is not always a killer. So Spider-Man is the best at what he does.

Alpha Centauri
Spidey. Saved more people than Wolverine has killed I bet.

-AC

Ironmanpower
Spider-man.

The Flash
This isn't a fight.

David Duchovony
Alpha, I've been meaning to tell you about how arousing your sig is. Yowzaaa!!!!!

doctorstrongbad
Spidey is a better hero, I think he is one of the best heroes in the Marvel universe. He is always going out of his way to help people. He even helps people who hate him like J. J. Jonah his boss.

StrawNilla
Spidey. When he was out of his mind with rage a couple of times and was beating a villain to a pulp, he would still show restraint from killing them. Even after coming really, really close.

Tron
Wrong forum, moving.

crazyspinz
sweet bp sig tron,

and spidey is better

eleveninches
Spiderman isnt a hero.
He's EVIL.
He's not even human. He's like some kind of spider.
sick
Yeukk

X-Logan
Everyone knows Logan is the best there is...

ayjay
spidey's a better heroe than wolverine a killer....in order to be the best killer...you can;t have a conscience...and logan does have one...sorta..^__^

K Von Doom
They've never really mentioned what Wolverine is supposed to be the best at.

I've seen him say once "I'm the best there is at what I do. And what I do is.... cower", when he was in Mojoverse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.