My Spider-Man Board and Website

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lethal Carnage
Hi you guys! big grin I just wanted to tell you all that I'vve made a Spider-Man Message Board. My board has a section on the Spider-Man villians. But also I have a section about Marvel comics. There's also MUCH MUCH MORE! Please join it smile
spam removed

Time Of Evil
The Link isn't directing me.

doctorstrongbad
Does this link work?

dami wilson
whats the diff from this site? What are you offering us that's new?

mordamor22
the link doesnt work for me...

freezedoom
It's probably a bad site anyway. mad

doctorstrongbad
Can you fix the link for us?

Time Of Evil
FIX THE LINK!

Lethal Carnage
WTF when ever i try to write p r o b o a r d s but not spaced it goes to stars? What the f**k? but why! LOL

Time Of Evil
It is an unvalid link. Try it yourslef!

doctorstrongbad
Well he needs to fix the link so we can check it out.

Lethal Carnage
Ok i've found a way to get to my board. go to my homepage and click on board
spam removed
On my board is a spider-man movies section, marvel comics section, spider-man villians section,x-men villians and much more

doctorstrongbad
Okay he fixed the link, let me try it.

Paola
No SPAM
Do not place ANY advertisements on the forums. This will be considered SPAM and could result in the loss of your KMC Community Membership. We generally class SPAM as a website with which the person has a personal interest in, or is not a relevant topic of discussion. You can, however, place links in your signature (excluding forums) as long as it is placed sensibly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.