What can porteus do

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Filipp
can someon pleas name some stuff that porteus (sp) can do ,i mean i know he can warp reality but what affects does that have

Fionnula
from UXN.com - hope it helps
PROTEUS II

Universe/Timeline: Marvel Universe
Current Status: Deceased
Aliases: Mutant X, Gilbert Benson, Joe MacTaggert, Angus MacWhirter, Jamie Madrox, Ferdie Duncan, Jennie Banks
Nationality: Scottish
First Appearance: Uncanny X-Men #125
Last Appearance: X-Factor Annual #6
Cause of Death:
Chose to end his own existence after briefly returning to life

Powers and Abilities:
generate enormous amounts of psychic force from his energy state that allows him to restructure reality in any manner, can merge with human bodies to contain his vast energies

Affiliations:
none

Notes:
Proteus I was an Atlantean rebel.

Kevin MacTaggert died in Uncanny X-Men #128, and was later resurrected and bonded with Piecemeal in Uncanny X-Men Annual #15.

big grin

Filipp
cheers!!

Alpha Centauri
He can pretty much do anything he wants.

-AC

Mainstream
Protus is like a mutant God...made Wolverine cry on the 90's toon.

Filipp
what !!! wolvie cry !!! he is powerful wacko

Mainstream
yeah...the dude up their.

Filipp
is he more powerful than maggy

Mainstream
hmmmmm....mabye..he can controll reality...oh hell yeah...but magneto is very powerful...so mabye Mag could get him...maybe.

Filipp
name the biggest most powerful fing he has done

Mainstream
Protus....to my knowlege he's just fought the xmen...but he was so powerful they had to kill him...Collusus did it metal is is weakness...wait magneto controlls metal...yeah magneto could take him.

radioboy121
If he was still alive, he could probably be one of the most powerful mutants. He took on the slew of X-Men including Phoenix and although vulnerable to metal, he is fully capable of taking down Magneto. Remember, Colossus only took him down when Proteus tried to posess Peter in human form when he didn't realize Colossus had armored form.

Filipp
i iz making a proteus vs maggy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.