What Song Made You Pee Ur Pants?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alice_In_Chains
What song when you heard it for the first time was so fricken good u nearly wet urself? eek!

for me its Mad Seasons "Wake Up"..i heard it and nearly had a heart attack its soo fricken great eek!

eggmayo
Pantera - Cemetery Gates
Kyuss - Into the Void
Anything by Sabbath and Zeppelin
GnR - Civil War

Df02
recently.... '...and you will know us by the trail of dead - will you smile again' the beginnin riff big grin

StinkFist462
Rammstein - Ohne Dich

ResEvil_4ever
Everywhere -michelle branch
Papercut -linkin park
one step closer -linkin park

Alice_In_Chains
eek!

Konjammenson
The Greatest Adventure by Glenn Yarbrough. It's one of the hot tracks off of the Hobit soundtrack wink

Alpha Centauri
Did you lot actually urinate upon hearing these musical pieces?

I'm worried.

-AC

Korri
laughing out loud exactly i dont think i have urinated myself while listening to a song.

daronisgod
When I first heard Chop Suey it was certainly an experience... of course now that Kerrang TV has way over played it, it doesn't bring out quite the same emotion in me.

The same goes for 'Ego Brain' (my favourite song) and 'Mr. Jack' except they weren't released as singles, so Kerrang couldn't play them to death, thank god.

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
"Eut" by my brothers friend laughing

Deathblow
I can honestly say I've never even come close to pissing myself because of a song, but if I did it would probably be 'A Visit To The Gynecologyst', a hilarious skit from Dr. Octagon's album. Basically sounds like an extra gruesome Monty Python sketch set over a hip-hop beat.

Alpha Centauri
Def, download a song called Squeeze Me Macaroni by Mr. Bungle, you won't regret it.

-AC

Alice_In_Chains
i just want to clear summet up..i didnt actually piss myself..but the song is so good i nearly had a heart attack.eek!

eggmayo
oh... embarrasment i kinda did while listening to cemetery gates.. the riff scared me cos it was mighty loud

Korri
i lost that cry

send me it again droolio

Alice_In_Chains
mayb..u shudnt have shared tht...

eggmayo
maybe you shouldnt have shared this eek!

Alice_In_Chains
hahahahha ok...i think mayb i shudnt have shared tht...

eggmayo
sorry... i have a sore throat so ive been drinking orange juice all day.. and the natural sugar has started to affect me

Alice_In_Chains
you have the shits?

eggmayo
nope... just really hyper

Alice_In_Chains
orange juice makes me poo...i realise u really want to know that.
hehe wow shut up Steph..shut up..

eggmayo
i really dont think you shoulda said that.

Alice_In_Chains
heheh yeah..im kinda regreting it....

oh well..ill get over it...just not sure if u willwink

eggmayo
its in the sig... you'll never live it down..

Alice_In_Chains
hahahah

Norma Jean
Master of Puppets and Wherever I May Roam.

STYX Chick
I guess...Train's 'Drops of Jupiter' eek!

Or maybe...
STYX:
'Rockin' The Paradise'
'Lorelei'
'Snowblind'
'Brave New World'
'Heavy Water'
And losts of others!!! eek! eek! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.