Fear and Loathing.... R2 DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

furryman
I can't find it on Amazon or Play.. anyone know where I can order for cheap?

MildPossession
I don't actually think it is avaliable on region 2 at the moment, only region 1.

furryman
I swear I've seen it in Virgin or somewhere before messed and my friend has it, possibly on video though, I'm not too sure.

Cinemaddiction
If there's not a R2, I'd shoot for the Criterion 2 disc. I actually saw it at Wal Mart of all places for $31.

MildPossession
Well I have looked it up on things like DVD Aficionado and it's not coming up for region 2, only region 1. We do have it on video though here in Britain.

furryman
sucks.. for such a well known movie, and with a python directing

furryman
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
If there's not a R2, I'd shoot for the Criterion 2 disc. I actually saw it at Wal Mart of all places for $31.
$27.97 on Amazon... $35 total with shipping here

Dr. Strangelove
Don't know about the R2 but the Criterion edition is supposed to be excellent. I remember best buy had some good prices but I don't know if they're best buys in England. confused

tabby999
theres a few copys of this on the AUS ebay for not a great deal of $$$

furryman
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
Don't know about the R2 but the Criterion edition is supposed to be excellent. I remember best buy had some good prices but I don't know if they're best buys in England. confused
We don't have Best Buy. We have no R2 DVD.

MildPossession
I think it's best for everyone if you get a multi region player smile be happy.

furryman
my PC works finedroolio

oh I bought it buy the way, that's what I meant with:
Originally posted by furryman
$27.97 on Amazon... $35 total with shipping here

MildPossession
Ah is your pc a region free then?

furryman
seems that waymessed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.