Deadpool versus Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
Who wins in a straight out brawl?

Tormentor_2004
Deadpool

long pig
elektra cuz she beat wolvie and DD. DP couldnt do either.
pressure points arent effected by a healing factor...and Elektra knows them all.

SnakeEyes
Deadpool no contest

IRTMU-Dragon
Deadpool...

stormfront13
elektra

IRTMU-Dragon
Deadpool would win this easy.

Hes a excellent bounty hunter with regeneration and fighting skills far beyond elektras.

Paola
Asian Hulk: stop with the nonsense reports!

Never
You must be joking. How will he regenerate from a beheading? Elektra will kill and is way quicker -- and LoL, Deadpool has fighting skills "beyond Elektra's?"

How? Stick, Stone, Shaft, and Star trained Elektra. She torched Wolverine. She'll torch Lady Deathstrike. She's out of Deadpool's league in pure h2h skill. Easily one of Marvel's best earth-based h2h combatants.

Remember she walked through 8 S.H.I.E.L.D. agents? *Underwater?* And her silent scream?

Alpha Centauri
He regenerated from a hand before, doing so from a head probably wouldn't be a problem.

However if you count incapacitation as victory, then Elektra.

-AC

ScarletSpider
Deadpool wins in durablity, but it probably wouldn't be a long drawn out fight. That's not was assassins and hitmen (my apologies, hitpeople) go for. Remember Deadpool's fight with the Cat? Shen Kuei's just a regular guy, and he took down Wade easily.

Alpha Centauri
He'd try hitting on her probably.

-AC

Never
One can live without one's hand -- and how one does not see the difference between regenerating an appendage and one's HEAD is beyond me. The Hulk can't regenerate a head. Neither can Wade.

As far as hitting her, please. Wade does not have enhanced speed. Wolverine was only able to slash her thigh because she LET him. She's that quick and that good.

ScarletSpider
I think you misunderstood the hand thing, Never. He didn't regenerate a hand, his entire body grew back from a hand, because it was the largest thing left of him. Though I'm still in favor of Elektra.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.