All of Ms. Wagners Friends Only Riel Kid Flare etc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KurtWagnersgirl
Hey you guys

MS. Wagner

pr1983
this is sooo getting closed (or moved to otf)...

it has nothing to do with x-men or mutants in general...

KurtWagnersgirl
Yes it does so get a life

pr1983
i'm not the one pretending to be a mutant with super powers...

maybe you should follow your own advice...

Abbita
wtf is this?

oh i know

SPAM spam

you ruin the front page with these ridiculous threads

pr1983
i concurr...

KurtWagnersgirl
Get of the thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

stormfront13
i don't wanna be rude or nuthin but whats this about?? i'm so confused

pr1983
its shouldnt have been made in x-men section in the first place...

its spam and will most likely be closed...

stormfront13
what is spam?? I'm so lost

pr1983
SPAM:

Do not place ANY advertisements on the forums. This will be considered SPAM and could result in the loss of your KMC Community Membership. We generally class SPAM as a website with which the person has a personal interest in, or is not a relevant topic of discussion. You can, however, place links in your signature (excluding forums) as long as it is placed sensibly.

stormfront13
k thanks PR- This sight should be closed , no offense to kurts girl, but this thread has no topic-srry

KurtWagnersgirl
No it isnt god

ayjay
wait..i still dun get wat this thread's about.....where's poala?...

Rave X
Okay, Kurtsgirl, if you can teleport, than teleport your ass over here and I will stop telling you how pathetic you are and that you should get a life.

pr1983
laughing

KurtWagnersgirl
Well how am i suppose to know where you are????????????

Abbita
check his location wink

Fionnula
wow they are actualy pretending they have superpowers?

oh dear no

radioboy121
Well, the correct term is "role playing." But if so, then this board might not be suitable for that as this area is more for discussion.

Abbita
This is the place to go for this kind of thing

Now until Paola returns, this topic is closed happy closed

KurtWagnersgirl
wrong its not

pr1983
just because you don't like it don't make it wrong...

ayjay
o0o o0o i wanna play 'pretend'

Rave X
If I'd believe you'd actually come, I'll draw you a map

KurtWagnersgirl
You cannot do that on the computer..... i think

KurtWagnersgirl
ohh its still not closed!!!!

RielKid
You guys just don't know how to have fun. In a way I am kind of a mutant, if you read it in a thread somewhat entitled 'I don't mean to be stupid,' you'd understand what I or RielKidsgirls is talkin' about.

Abbita
DOESNT ANYONE LISTEN TO ME?!?! IM TRYING TO KEEP THE ORDER IN THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!! ranting

wildfirecuttie
well it's not your place to keep order in. You're not the one who started this post, so shew human.

wildfirecuttie
Just ignore the stupid humans Ms.Wagner, they are just as flare would say it braindead.(I love that word big grin stick out tongue )

wildfirecuttie
I Say Stupid retarted ****ing losers, who have nothing to do but critisize us because we are different and special (well maybe not that special when the gov. is chasing us)and have talents they'll never have.

pr1983
thats bashing... that can get you banned kid...

ayjay
my skin is brown...am i a mutant?

Abbita
what he said happy

I feel sorry for people who actually think the government is chasing them because they are "mutated". Im studying mutations and genetics and its fair to say, you are no mutant unless you have an extra finger or toe no expression

wheres gaca when you need her...

KurtWagnersgirl
Okay thank you rielkid and cutie

RielKid
anytime girl

ScarletSpider
Alright: sane people, you're only serving to help fan the flames of stupidity here.

As to you role-playing simps: I have no quarrel with you, honestly I think what you're doing is stupid and a waste of time, but I can't say, with anything other than my own caustic spite of the world, that you're wrong or less of a human being for doing it. Just keep it in its own forum, and don't drag this crap into other mediums where it's not wanted. If you mouth-breathers can grasp that, then good, you may post here, but keep it related to X-Men crap that doesn't include you pretending to be mutants or whatnot because you were locked in closets as children and can't handle your first amendment rights to freedom of speech now that you've been let loose.

ayjay
a powerful speach Scarlet Spider....

btw...i still dunno wat these ppl's "mutant abilities' actually are.....they just keep saying their mutants.....

i guess the reason why this htread hasnt closed is because ppl are responding to it....

KurtWagnersgirl
Heres a little tip for you try to make words not come out of your mouth

KurtWagnersgirl
thnx rielkid love

ayjay
was that directed at me?.....awwww....maayn....that hurts....i dont see the need for those sorta things to be said....i was just trying to understand wat da thread was about...dats all....

ppl these days...the take offense so easily

pr1983
paola hasnt been on in a while, i believe it'll close as soon as she gets back...

ayjay
ahh....

Paola
KurtWagnersgirl: this isn't a chat room

do it again and your next stop will be beautiful banville...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.