Black Panther/Slade Vs Spiderman and Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
3 hours of prep time.

spetznaz
With three hours of prep time Slade and Black Panther could probably come with a way of turning Wolverine and Spiderman into their man-servants!
Slade is a strategic genius who can fight with the best of them.
Black Panther is also a gifted strategist whose ruthlessness and resourcesfulness is kissing the stratosphere.
Honestly Spidey and Wolvie have no chance here. 3 hours of prep time just gives this match to Slade and Panther in a hand basket.

SnakeEyes
I like Wolvie and Spidey a lot better, but i am gonna have to say the other team

spetznaz
True.
Infact i'd be willing to say that Wolvie and Spidey would win if there was zero prep time and it was a spontaneous match.
But with any amount of prep time above 30minutes Slade and Black Panther would win this easy.
3 hours of prep time would make this into a beating. Slade and Panther would win easy.

Max Spidey 24
I wouldnt say they would win easy because spidey and wolverine gets prep time too and spidey aint stupid.

dami wilson
WHAT DO BLADE AND BLACK PANTER HAVE THAT'S SO GREAT? Blade is just a vamp with a garlic gun and darts! He cant lift a ton so where you get the Prep from? SPIDEY has fought breifly blade but blades no match!

Max Spidey 24
Not Blade But SLade as in death stroke

Mainstream
Slade and BP take it.

dami wilson
WHO'S SLADE? Never heard of him so, I cant say but still, black panter aint beating spidey anyday! What are his strengths anyway? Please enlighten me.

Mainstream
Slade is deathstroke..the one eyed guy with boosted physical abilities such as strenght, speed, agility. can use 90% of his brain capicity. kinda like an evil Batman...with Kraven the hunter like abilities to boot.

DarkCrawler
And healing factor.

BP and Slade would win.

Mainstream
forgot about the healing factor...it must not be as good as logan..cuz his eye never grew back...Logan lost an eye and it grew back.

Max Spidey 24
Thats just nasty(eye growing back)

spetznaz
1) It is Slade not Blade.

2) Black Panther is basically Marvel's version of Batman, only with more money and more bloodlust. Oh, and he has taken the African version of super-solider serum (the Wakandan heart herb). It is a lineage, and the Black Panther before the current one basically beat down Captain America.

3) Slade is basically an evil Batman. A master of strategy and combat tactics.

Conclusion: With prep time EITHER ONE of the two could take down Spidey and Wolvie simultaneously.
Have both of them, and have 3 HOURS of prep time, and it is a slaughter.
Again, if it was a sudden match then Wolvie and Spidey would have a very good chance. But with any amount of prep time above 30 minutes and Slade himself (or Black Panther himself) could win the battle solo.

Tron
Well, that was before it upgraded itself, thus making him immortal (he can die and come back because of his healing).

long pig
its a myth that you only use 3% of your brain....normal people use almost 90%...so slades just a normal guy heh

long pig
well, its a widely spread myth...so the writers of slade prolly didnt know...they should prolly change that out of his bio

Tron
Yeah, if I remember right, I think the myth is that you only use a small percent of your brain for actually thinking, not in general. So that's where the whole 90% thing came from, sort of.

Darth Martin
Curbstimp no expression

Metalmanx
Originally posted by spetznaz
With three hours of prep time Slade and Black Panther could probably come with a way of turning Wolverine and Spiderman into their man-servants!
Slade is a strategic genius who can fight with the best of them.
Black Panther is also a gifted strategist whose ruthlessness and resourcesfulness is kissing the stratosphere.
Honestly Spidey and Wolvie have no chance here. 3 hours of prep time just gives this match to Slade and Panther in a hand basket.

This couldn't be any more correct.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.