Advice PLEASE!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xtremechik2
Ok, this may sound a little pathetic but... Well last night my bf of 4 months broke up w/ me. There were mainly 2 reasons them being, he was upset that I talked to my friend Dave about him I was mainly just venting to him that I had felt ignored and then Dave went and told him hmph. The second reason was that we only act like friends. Alot of other stuff was said but those were mainly the two things. Well, needless to say this crushed me although we were only going out for 4 months I can honestly say that I loved him. Last time we broke up he came back a day later. I keep thinking maybe the same thing will happen again but I'm not sure. But what I'm really trying to say is that I want him back but I don't know what to do, somebody please help me!!
Yea, I really feel pathetic asking for advice on a message board heh

SnakeEyes
I guess just tell him how you feel about things, and if he wants to talk to you, then you still have a chance. If he does not even speak to you when you approach him about the subject, then i say move on. "Plenty of other fish in the sea" right?

Beast_Within
i agree stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.