Brother Hood of Evil Mutants Vs. Infinity Watch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beyonder
Led by Adam Warlock, the Infinity Watch battles to save Earth from Magneto's Brother Hood of Evil Mutants.

Adam Warlock's Watch:
Gamora
Moondragon
Drax
Maximus
Pip The Troll

Magneto's Brotherhood:
Mystique
Emma Frost
Juggernaut
Blob
Toad

For the fate of Earth and mutant kind, which team wins.

- The Watch CAN'T combine their gems as ruled by LT
- And the Watch has to fight IN-CHARACTER (as they usually act in the comics), NO Gamora pulls out her Time Gem and goes nuts or Drax all of a sudden knowing how to utilize the Power Gem and pounding the Brotherhood to death

Beyonder
What? Nobody knows who the Infinity Watch is or something?

King Burger
Well, as someone who used to love the Infinity Watch comics (despite
my utter loathing of Warlock), I will answer.

Moondragon, even without her gem, is a much more powerful
telepath than Emma Frost, so Frost is out.

Mystique and Toad are useless.

Blob is also useless, eventually lifted and thrown away by Drax.

So basically it's Juggernaut Vs. Infinity Watch.

After a long and tough fight, I.W. beat Juggernaut n the same way
that the X-Men do, removing his helmet and psy-blasting him.

rougeredmage
Can I be contravertial and suggest that we Add a Mimic Pyro and Avalanche as to be honest the brotherhood does not stand a shance agaisnt those dudes. the infinty watch i seem to remember where some kick ass people not the weekling borther hood

DarkCrawler
When has Emma Frost been in Brotherhood?

Beyonder
For this thread she is. Just wanted to see how she'd do against Moondragon.

Actually, Magneto and Warlock are involved in this fight as well. Adding in Avalanche and Pyro to this fight, but not Mimic.

Cosmic Cube
WTF? Moondragon could kill all of them. She has the Infinity Mind Gem, and the essence of the Dragon of the Moon. She's like the greatest telepath in the universe. Emma Frost stands no chance against her. All of the Brotherhood members would be rendered brain-dead within a fraction of a second, even Juggernaut. (Psylocke penetrated his helmet, Moondragon could do far worse.)

Never underestimate Moondragon. Never.

Lord S
Meh...Pip could take em all. LOL!

King Burger
Beyonder,

I forgot about Magneto. Warlock I didn't forget, it's just that he
doesn't need to do much, his team can beat Juggernaut by
themselves.

But if Magento was there, then I guess it would depend on where
they are fighting. New York city would help Magneto out a great
deal, while some open desert would be a detriment.

Still, Infinity Watch would prevail, simply because, most (though
not all) of its members are "universal" fighters, meaning that they
have been involved in space adventures, and cosmic-powered
battles (against the likes of Thanos). None of the Brotherhood have
ever been involved in such situations seriously, not even Magneto.

rougeredmage
since when has Mimic been considered a weakling..... fair enough he has never realy been the same after that encounter with the hulk ( radiation it burns etc) but surely haveing soeone whom could duplicate the enermy parties skills would even up the score slighty... nd yes i see your point i dont think he Mimic was in Magnetos brotherhood but he was in mysticyes (x51 and all that)

however you do seem to be foregeting that juggernaught is invulnrable and is telepathicaly shieled perhaps tht could be a strong turning point in the battle . as the only way to defeat him is through telepathy, from dimeninal impsrionment,,, or containing him in somthing like conctrete

K Von Doom
Well, Juggernaut would be stalemated by Drax.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.