R'n'B!!!! AAAAAAHGGGGG!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Buster 1700
AAAAAAAAhhhggg wot the hell is up with r'n'b im mean its not music!!! its just a beat wiv some1 shakin there *** theres no courus or anythin it drives me nuts!!!!

Konjammenson
Take "R&B" and realise its an acronym for "Really Bad."

Afro Cheese
Just a beat wiv someone shakin their ***? What you're describing is pop music. Some people call that pop music R&B to make it a little more ghetto sounding but that's not R&B, it's pop. I'm not into R&B, but real R&B is usually just slow love songs sung by usually pretty talented singers, not a just beat with someone shakin their ass.

seriph
r&b is realy big in england and i hate it, out of all the people i know only 5 dilike it, and its just so rubishy, people walking around looking stupid and thinking there cool.

moonwalker741
R&B? People shaking there ass? Um i think your talking about crappy mainstream hip-hop music....Like Afro Cheese said, its mostly slow songs with really talented singers...i like old R&B like Boys To Men...not like Usher....

hh?
what afro cheese and moonwalker said^

Afro Cheese
Usher annoys me these days.. I usually don't mind R&B that much but some of the newer artists are starting to get on my nerves. He is a talented singer, I just don't think he's good at writing songs. I like R&B samples in hip hop music, but I usually can't sit and listen to new R&B by itself without getting bored. But like really old R&B artists and a few new artists I can.

GABRIEL05
"Neo Soul" is better than R&B. The music is more advanced than R&B. But what're ya gonna do people love to shake they ass.

Alpha Centauri
R&B can be excellent when it's not R.Kelly and songs about drinking till 6 in the morning.

-AC

room #99
i remember before R.kelly use to make decent songs..but who am i to judge i was never into RnB

Buster 1700
yer i mean have u herd of some guy call poch or sumin he said 3 words!!!!!! 3 words omfg and danced around 4 the rest of it wiv some girl if i wanted 2 c ppl dance around i nothin i would turn on the descovery chanal

Red Superfly
RnB is dead.

True RnB I mean.

Well it may be alive, but it's safe to say it's being smotherred right now with fake RnB.

People who say they are into RnB, probably aren't. They're into pop.

Darth_Lucifer
hey guys beleive it o'r not the who are ment to come under Rn B, I really hate all this junk crap thats around now, all this pimp and hoe's stuff, whats the point, its all the same rubbisherm

moonwalker741
i agree

Buster 1700
its all acting now guys hoocing up wiv topless girls and then doing pole dances i mean theyv completly forgotten about what music is a bout

mouth
i don't even think rnb or hiphop should be classified as music, more like noise..
no courus, no meaning, no talent, they all sound the same.. it's all about money and girls, shakin thier asses and cars, what kinda clothes you're wearing (if the 'women' are wearing anything, then they say they want respect, well they're not gonna get any looking like that, walking like that, talking like that.. use your brains.. if they have any.. so degrating towards us.. )
roll eyes (sarcastic) it's pathetic

and the guys... wearing the baggy clothes laughing out loud they look like monkeys

some of the older, OLDER stuff is ok.. but it's not really my bag..

hh?
there is talent in hip hop^ just not on television and radio

Afro Cheese
Chappelle Show has pretty good hip hop.

koolruningz
I havent heard any real RnB in a long time, the garbage that passes for RnB now is hopeless. Usher makes me want to throw the radio at work when he comes on singing about how everyone loves him and how hes the man, whatever dude. I believe there is still talent out there in RnB (im an optimist) its just that its not played by the major networks.

hh?
true thumb up

but i bet most people dont even care about the Mos Def and Talib Kweli freestyles...they just change the channel (like my friends do) laughing out loud

StinkFist462
live rap shows SUCK , its like Nelly , its one dude on the album .. 30 dudes on stage .. wtf ?!

hh?
ignore television and radio hip hop^

Afro Cheese
laughing out loud You see that guy freestyling in the barber shop? It was so bad it's hilarious.

i battle any sex or any race
cause you beating me is like billy crystal beating scarface
can't see it, blind to the eyes
come up in your face
boom pow surprise!
ooooooooohhhhh

God dave needs to come out with some new episodes.

hh?
laughing laughing

GABRIEL05
Dude that's exactly what they should do, but I don't think they're listening. These asses have selective hearing. We might as well be conversing with brick walls.

hh?
laughing out loud

people listen to the tune, beats or whatever u wanna call it. they dont pay attention the lyrics.

its simple:

Make a "hot" (as they call it stick out tongue ) beat and start dissing your fans in the song.

i bet 80% of the people wont notice stick out tongue

Buster 1700
sooooooo true i bet they dont even listen to what there sayin there just all pervs staring at the naken girls and topless guy, we have a channal for africans dancing around in nothing......the discovery chanal

hh?
racist^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.