downloads?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LandoSpeeder2
I thought I might try and ask here, but does anyone now of a good trail download for a software that puts your videos from your camcorder to the computer? The software that came with the vid cam doesn't work.

Raz
Try download.com

LandoSpeeder2
I've tried looking their but couldn't find what I was looking for. I downloaded about 5 things too.

Raz
Did you not get a CD with your camcorder? If it can transfer files to your PC, then they should have provided you with one.

LandoSpeeder2
Yeah it came with one, a very crappy one. I got it to work earlier but I don't know what's wrong with it now. When I select one of the options on the menu shuts down and doesn't do anything after that. the program thing is called Picture Package, it's for video and pictures, but like I said it won't work. So my reason for buying a camera is gone until I get something to copy my vids on the computer to edit them.

eggmayo
Try Windows Movie Maker, comes free with XP - Download Service Pack 2

LandoSpeeder2
WMM has not worked for about 2-3 months now, I've tried everything to fix it.

JKozzy
Find a way to completely uninstall it and then run Windows Update to download it again.

LandoSpeeder2
I don't no how in hell to get this freakin thing off my computer.

LandoSpeeder2
When it comes up with error report thing after I try and open WMM, it says. Does anyone know what this means?

The following files will be included in this error report.

C: \DOCUME~1\Gerald\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERc7cb.dir00\moviemk.exe.mdmp

C: \DOCUME~1\Gerald\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERc7cb.dir00\appcompat.txt

without the spaces in between the : \ (it comes out as a smilie).

dragonpisces272
it probably can't read the file format or it isn't compatible. There are some restrictions to WMM files...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.