Just the Fact IV: Update!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi-Knight 8k2
http://www.theforce.net

Anakin has learned much since his last battle with Separatist leader Count Dooku, as a fight aboard the Trade Federation cruiser shows. - Insider #80

In the duel, Dooku tosses both Anakin and Obi-Wan through the air like rag-dolls, using the Force to turn the two Jedi into barely-controlled missiles. - OS

Anakin and Obi-Wan make quick work of a squadron of battle droids in the hangar bay of a Trade Federation cruiser. - Insider #80

While some of the Separatist fighters are easy to deal with, Obi-Wan Kenobi finds that the super battle droids are not pushovers. - Insider #80

Quad turbolasers lining General Grievous' flagship pound out deadly beams of energy at the swarming Republic forces. - OS

The Separatists' chief of staff, General Grievous, and his bodyguards are a true match for even the most skilled Jedi fighters. - Insider #80

Obi-Wan believes that once he eliminates General Grievous, it will end the war. - Homing Beacon #127

When General Grievous barks his orders, his minions scurry to carry out their tasks. His is a commanding presence, and his fearsome demeanor leaves no room for questions. His implacable metallic skeleton gives him the aspect of a droid, but hidden inside the armored carapace is an unwholesome, living being. To remind viewers of this inner Grievous, his words are occasionally punctuated with a hard, wet hacking cough -- suggesting that Grievous is literally rotten to the core. - Homing Beacon #128

Jedi-Knight 8k2

Jedi-Knight 8k2

LandoSpeeder2
Thx!

ARC Trooper 117
Oooooooo!

Matafaka
old news

smoker4
yes

obi_kenobi24
I know this is the wrong thread, but does anyone know any good websites to download some SW Novels in adobe format?

oddjob02
i rarley post, but you must look through our threads, all of this is all old, but kudos on your effort

wallalupp
that one was new to me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.