daytona

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Bacon
i hate jeff gordon with a passion mad

dean7879
me too
.......who is he?

Sith Master X
Same here! I wanted Stewart to win so badly.

moivie man
I was hoping for waltrip

forumcrew
wow i hate people who cant read.. theres a thread like 5 rows down that says "Daytona 500"

Smasandian
I know. Yesh.

Cinemaddiction
So does everyone else, and I'd assume, like everyone else, you don't have a particular reason.

Saying "Because he sucks.." is a totally invalid answer also, having won Daytona 3 times, in addition to the 70 races he's won, and the 3 Cup Championships, all accomplished in 12 seasons.

botankus
I don't watch NASCAR and know hardly anything about it, but I did tune into the last 10 laps. One thing that was funny to me was how The Home Depot car was battling and bumping the Lowe's car.

One thing about true NASCAR fans is this....If you make a comment like, "Didn't you think it was funny how the Lowe's and Home Depot cars were bumping each other and how the Coors Light car was battling the Miller Lite car?" they will look at you and ask, "What the hell are you talking about?"

To them it's like someone commenting after a football game, "Wasn't it funny how the yellow team mixed with the blue team. They might have made green!"

Sith Master X
First of all cinemaddiction, not one of us said "he sucks." We said that we don't like him.

I'm sure everybody has there reason's for hating the guy. My reason alone is because I'm sick and tired of seeing him win. Another reason is too much media attention. After each race has ended, it goes like this "Screw the guy who finished 3rd, let's go interview Jeff Gordon who finished 13th."

He's also not the "cleanest" of drivers out there, meaning he's driven dirty at times, dumping other drivers for the win, but when someone does it for him, he gets totally pissed off about it. Dumping other drivers for the win is not racing in my opinion, it's driving dirty.

Well, those are my reason. For the others who don't like Gordon, I'd like to hear your reasons as well.

Dr. Strangelove
As a somewhat outsider to Nascar, Gordon has always seemed pretty whiny to me.

bordom
Originally posted by botankus
I don't watch NASCAR and know hardly anything about it, but I did tune into the last 10 laps. One thing that was funny to me was how The Home Depot car was battling and bumping the Lowe's car.

Ya the Lowe's car is Jimmy Johnson and the Home Depot is Tony Stewart I think... I saw that race and that was what was happenin when they were on the last lap. embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.