Hoobastank Appreciation Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TWelling4Ever
I absolutely love this band, so I thought I would make a thread to appreciate them...Now...I want a clean board with no dissin them and just have fans of them reply, ok? I have had boards trashed my other people, and I would appreciate it if this one didn't get trashed. Thanks!

Here's there site- http://www.hoobastank.com/v5/index.asp

http://www.netplugged.com/photos/hoobastank1.jpg

furryman
you amuse medroolio

TWelling4Ever
http://www.showandtellonline.com/images_splash/hoobastank.jpg

Here's the songs on their album The Reason.

1. Same Direction
2. Out Of Control
3. What Happened To Us?
4. Escape
5. Just One
6. Lucky
7. From The Heart
8. The Reason
9. Let It Out
10. Unaffected
11. Never There
12. Disappear

StinkFist462
does anyone care what the track listing is ?

Konjammenson
cute thread junior

TWelling4Ever
\

g, thanks...anyway, as for stinkyfisthead over there, i see you dissin simple plan, can you not get enough dissin for one day? go get a life and stop trashing people.

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
I know eh? hes a Meany

StinkFist462
stinkyfisthead ? LMAO ... i have more of a life then you do . im just taking a break for today

Morgoths_Wrath
hoobastank

TWelling4Ever
Here are the lyrics to my fave song of their's, THE REASON

i'm not a perfect person. there are many things i wish i didnt do
but i continue learning. i never meant to do those things to you.
and so i have to say before i go, that i just want you to know
i've found a reason for me, to change who i used to be
a reason to start over new, and the reason is you
i'm sorry that i hurt, its something i must live with everyday
and all the pain i put you through, i wish that i could take it all away
and be the one who catches all your tears, thats why i need you to hear
i'm not a perfect person, i never meant to do those things to you
and so i have to say before i go that i just want you to know
i've found a reason for me, to change who i used to be
a reason to start over new, and the reason is you
i've found a reason to show a side of me you didnt know
a reason for all that i do, and the reason is you

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
ya I think thats the only song I like my them

StinkFist462
who cares about the lyrics , the song sucks , the band sucks

TWelling4Ever
You know, I seem to recall the board being called Hoobastank APPRECIATION thread...hmmm...sure doesn't sound like appreciation to me...erm

TWelling4Ever
Let us fans talk about them, k?

Afro Cheese
You do understand that by saying this thread is for appreciation of the band only, you make people want to thrash it even more? That's just the way it works.

TWelling4Ever
yeah, i guess, but still...you'd think people would have more maturity

StinkFist462
well maybe im just giving my opinion on how much i dislike the band

SnakeEyes
Hoobastank does suck

StinkFist462
^ yes

Ronny
whowhatshisface has a horrible voice...

and the songs sound like they were written by a 9 year old, as a matter offact at a school i tutor at i often find 9 yearolds singing along to 'the reason' on radio disney.... erm

AcrypT
They may or may not suck but stinkfist, you apparently do not have anything good to say about anyone.
I think Hoobastank are pretty good, they get boring after a while but they're ok..

Ronny
ask stinky about tool, hell let out a mouthful

AcrypT
good or bad?
I don't think I could find something bad to say about tool if I tried!

Ronny
good blink note his name is Stinkfist462

and nor could i stick out tongue

AcrypT
doh
I didn't make the connection, the 462 took me out of praportion.

StinkFist462

AcrypT
clever name

StinkFist462
very

AcrypT
wink

Ronny
Stinkfist's music video is like... my favorite music video of ALL TIME

i had a dream kinda like that once confused

StinkFist462
i had an orgasm to that video once..

jk lol , almost though wink

Ronny
laughing

i have this crazy orgasm every time i hear sober blink its.... kinda nice embarrasment

StinkFist462
prison sex is better .... embarrasment

Ronny
eek! we had to make a collage of our feelings in my art class and i wrote "im breathing.. so i guess im alive" on the art peice droolio everyone made fun of me because they have no idea what it was about.. so i giggled at them stick out tongue

StinkFist462
i wrote " shit , blood , and cum all over my hands " .. in quotes and everyone thought that i raped someone after that laughing

Ronny
hysterical DEAR GOD!

StinkFist462
it kicked all kinds of ass

Ronny
if i wrote "shit blood and cum all over my hands" people would look at me like i were a sadistic whore

well, more then they already do...

StinkFist462
lmao do it

TWelling4Ever
ok, this is getting a little nasty...let's continue...i agree with acrypt, they are good.

i lovejake
hoobastank sux ****in ass!!!!!!

StinkFist462
how is it getting nasty ? we're just qouting Tool and peoples reactions ...
now if one of us were to say that we shoved d*ldos in our ass and imagined c_m dripping out , now thats nasty

Tptmanno1
OK guys, maybe we should just let the 13 year old fangirls have their stupid little crush-obsessed fun...

Ronny
hey.. cry

well im not exactly 13 but im crush obbsessed fan girl over billy howerdel embarrasment

Afro Cheese
This thread turned into a tool thread already? Wow.. that's gotta be a record.

Silver Stardust
Well, for one thing, name the thread whatever you want, but people will post in it regardless.

For another thing, Hoobastank isn't that great. Pretty lousy, really.

And Tool rocks rock

Afro Cheese
I wonder what would happen if a bunch of hobbastank fans started talking about hoobastank in a tool thread. It probably wouldn't make it past the second post.

Tptmanno1
But Ronny you rock.....
And you like APC and Smashing Pumpkins because of their music first.
Billy is just a convenient side-effect....right....right?!?!

AfroC, Well there just not that much to talk about with them,
*Does impression*
"OMFG He's hot, and his in a band, and they have a CD and OMG he's hot...."

Silver Stardust
Sorta like the Simple Plan thread...

SlipknoT
Hoobastank are terrible.

Silver Stardust
I think we've established that, Slip wink

Tptmanno1
There's no difference,
Maybe a lead singer's name....

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud very true...

I love how we totally derail these threads...so much fun...big grin

SlipknoT
Just purring in my 2 cents

StinkFist462
then we vanish for a few hours ... then it goes back to topic then just derail the shit out of it again

TWelling4Ever
you guys are all the same, if someone doesn't see eye to eye with you then it just p!sses you off and it's ridiculous, if everyone liked the same things it would be boring...grow up.

Df02
im not saying u have to like what i like... just saying Hoobastank suck my balls

Tptmanno1
No accually we don't, we don't go into the hip-hop threads and derail them. and I don't really listen to Punk, but I don't derail them, as long as people have a real reason for liking the band.
Why persay do you like Hoobastank? Teh deep lyrics? The amazing guitar playing? what?

Afro Cheese
Don't get me wrong.. hoobastank is ass.. but I just don't see the need to come in a hoobastank thread and start talking about tool. If you don't like hoobastank then saying that is just giving your opinion but that doesn't go much past saying "hoobastank sucks" and moving on.

And I figure you don't derail Hip Hop threads because if you did every hip hop fan on kmc would tell you off. Probably the same reason why people don't derail Tool threads.. power in numbers.

TWelling4Ever
thanks afro cheese!

WhoKnows?
i like out of control, but i cant downlaod it.

TWelling4Ever
yeah i like it too

Dr. Strangelove
I liked a couple of their songs off of their first album but it was still a mediocre album. Hated their second album. Overall, they bore me.

TWelling4Ever
i only have their recent album, the reason.

Ronny
Ah right, yes... i just started likeing him like mmwhgat a month or two ago... i like APC waaaay before

StinkFist462
i dont derail rap/hip hop threads because i dont have a problem with them .. other then the lame ass videos and nothing about ho's . but some rap is good .. hoobastank isnt

Cinemaddiction
Guess again.

Anyway, guys, be a little more respectful of her and the thread. Bashing it, then claiming to have "more of a life" than someone is not only pathetic, but rich with irony.

Thanks, and Deathblow will be along shortly to clean this up, as well as any other issues.

TWelling4Ever
i like their recent album...the reason

HeartBroken
I like both Hoobastank albums, good to mellow to. Listen to alittle "Ticks and Leeches" then when I'm exhausted listen to "Never There" or "Reason". Everything has it's place.....probably even rap.

TWelling4Ever
yeah, it's pretty cool. i agree with you heart broken

balrog05z
all there songs are great

TWelling4Ever
thanks balrog05z, i think so too

BlackC@t
I heard thier song 'Did You?' and it was okay. But I got the feeling thier other songs aren't that great erm

Alpha Centauri
Hoobastank's Ticks and Leeches is/better be their own song, not a cover of a song.

-AC

Libertine
Oh my god, you hate all the bands ive mentioned yet you like hoobastank. *points and laughs*

TWelling4Ever
ah well, we can't all like the same thing... no expression

Alpha Centauri
"Oh my god, you hate all the bands ive mentioned yet you like hoobastank. *points and laughs*"

I was saying it better be their own song because Tool have a song called Ticks and Leeches and if Hoobastank covered them I'd consider assassination.

*Points and laughs in your presumptious "Now I look stupid" face*

-AC

TWelling4Ever
blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.