Hawthorne Heights/ Senses Fail

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sk8stuff09
Hathorne Heights and Senses Fail are 2 really cool emo/hardcore/punk bands.....they both sound kinda similar, they should go on tour with eachother.....anyone else like them? smokin'

SlipknoT
I...like Hawthorne Heights embarrasment And my girlfriend likes Senses Fail so confused....

Norma Jean
I like Hawthorne Heights as well. embarrasment

StinkFist462
never listened to them

Deathblow
I love From The Depths Of Dreams EP by Senses Fail. It really is pure, whiney-rific emo, but there's something about that EP that just appeals to me.

Hawthorne Heights...no thank you.

Afro Cheese
Never heard Senses Fail.. Hawthorne Heights sucks.

LiL nAstY GirL
I like Hawthorne Height too

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Deathblow
I love From The Depths Of Dreams EP by Senses Fail. It really is pure, whiney-rific emo, but there's something about that EP that just appeals to me.

Hawthorne Heights...no thank you.

Same here. I like Senses Fail, but not so much with Hawthorne Heights.

StinkFist462
both arent for me.

Silverstein
I like Hawthorne. Although their lyrics are super sterotypical emo...i still like their sound. not so much senses fail

nick1811
both of them are utter shit, emo bitches

Df02
neither are emo, both suck.

"cut my wrists and black my eyes..." - no wonder emo is getting such a bad rep if shit like this is being mislabeled as it now

Refused
<laugh> @ "emo bitches"

I don't like either of these bands.

Silverstein
ya well lamb of god sucks

Alpha Centauri
Not anywhere near as much as Silverstein or Hawthorne Heights. Two of the absolute worst clone bands ever.

-AC

Silverstein
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Not anywhere near as much as Silverstein or Hawthorne Heights. Two of the absolute worst clone bands ever.

-AC

Silverstein is an absolute amazing band. I seen em live and stuff. Sad to say they're going into the mainstream (muchmusic), and touring with simple plan...meh, but Silverstein and Hawthorne have amazing guitars with layers of intricacies, atleast silv and hawth are better than system of a down piece of shite

Slay
Your calling System of A Down,one of the must original bands of the last few years,shit,in defense of Silverstein who are just one of the 1000 other Emo-Pop-Rock or whatever you call them bands?

Silverstein
Originally posted by Slay
Your calling System of A Down,one of the must original bands of the last few years,shit,in defense of Silverstein who are just one of the 1000 other Emo-Pop-Rock or whatever you call them bands?

i like other genres too besides emocore stuff, its hard to put a label on everything though, since most of the bands you guys call 'emo' are a mix of genres . Coheed is one of the most original bands of the past few years, THEY truly surpass system, shit, systems 'sound' is more or less a cult ritual chant then anything

Alpha Centauri
Hahaha, what an idiot.

-AC

exanda kane
Although I'm not keen on Senses Fail, I do like some of the other bands mentioned, I mean Lamb Of God (HAHAHAHAH!)...

System Of A Down seem to get tossed around these forums quite a bit actually, there must a reason for the hate, although I'm quite ppassive against them.

And AC, only post when you actually have something to say. (Contradiction of the century there)

Alpha Centauri
Funny that. You ONLY post when I do, more or less. To me, also. Aside from your fascination with me, I've already reported you once for following me around threads like a starved, bitter puppy, offering nothing more than stupid little comments. Do I have to do so again?

-AC

Silverstein
Funny that. You ONLY post when I do, more or less. To me, also. Aside from your fascination with me, I've already reported you once for following me around threads like a starved, bitter puppy, offering nothing more than stupid little comments. Do I have to do so again?

-AC

why would you report me?? i didnt do anything wrong

its just a coincidence i keep running into you and disagreeing with you

exanda kane
I think the little gremlin means me. I just make the conclusion (it works!) that whenever AC posts he's starting arguments. I mean he only posts to disagree on mediocre points with people. Fun times!

Alpha Centauri
You're the one who refuses to stop posting to me. I could quite easily never interact with you on this forum.

Reported again. Tired of dealing with you.

-AC

exanda kane
AC, just stop, drop everything and be quiet.

So does anyone like Chiodos? Any Chiodos fans? no, Just me?

Silverstein
oh cuz i was wondering i never followed AC around

exanda kane
Don't worry, I just find it sometimes amusing to, while discussing something, slate him off at the same time.

I'm only giving him what he's worth ever since he went on a mass-thread dismisal of all my posts purely because i liked Fightstar.

Anyway, I bought Silverstein's new album the other day. I am currently enjoying it smile

They any good live?

Silverstein
Originally posted by exanda kane
Don't worry, I just find it sometimes amusing to, while discussing something, slate him off at the same time.

I'm only giving him what he's worth ever since he went on a mass-thread dismisal of all my posts purely because i liked Fightstar.

Anyway, I bought Silverstein's new album the other day. I am currently enjoying it smile

They any good live?

SWEET, the dvd that comes with the cd - the live vids on that arent impressive, but they are absolutely amazing live! the dvd does show off his screamo talent (during the weak and the wounded)

if you have the opportunity to see them, go for it. I heard hawthorne isnt good live though...

exanda kane
I never expected Hawthorne to be to good live, I think it's just that they are quite average and such.

Sounds good about Silverstein, I think they may be doing the Give It A name tour in the uk in a couple of months...

Lostprophets headlining first night which is good because they are absoloutedly amazing live, although sadly the horrid band known as MCR are headlining the second.

ps. The Weak & The Wounded is a great song...

Silverstein
I never expected Hawthorne to be to good live, I think it's just that they are quite average and such.

Sounds good about Silverstein, I think they may be doing the Give It A name tour in the uk in a couple of months...

Lostprophets headlining first night which is good because they are absoloutedly amazing live, although sadly the horrid band known as MCR are headlining the second.

ps. The Weak & The Wounded is a great song...

yeah simple plan and silverstein tour...i dont know how the hell that happened...Hawthorne, i think theyre not great live probably cuz two of the band, plays instruments while providing vocals, very distracting if youre trying to sing and play...

my favourite is Red Light Pledge cool

nick1811
Originally posted by Df02
neither are emo, both suck.

what are they then?

nick1811
Originally posted by Silverstein
ya well lamb of god sucks

have you even heard them?

Silverstein
Hawthorne Heights is pretty emo

yeah ive heard of lamb of god

Alpha Centauri
They're not emo at all.

Shows how much you know doesn't it?

-AC

Silverstein
They're not emo at all.

Shows how much you know doesn't it?

-AC

well, its says 'emo' on their purevolume profile, and their songs are about slitting wrists so ill take it as the sterotype emo people have all come to know, make fun of, and hate

xLiNdS x 622x
I'm going to a Hawthorne Heights concert on April 23..w/ Fall Out Boy, The All American Rejects, and From First to Last

be jealous cool

Silverstein
i didnt know the all american rejects were still around

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Silverstein
well, its says 'emo' on their purevolume profile, and their songs are about slitting wrists so ill take it as the sterotype emo people have all come to know, make fun of, and hate

They're not emo though.

-AC

SnakeEyes
Just out of curiousity, what would you classify them as, AC?

Alpha Centauri
Shit, seriously.

They're obviously a rock band though.

-AC

xGCnx
AC, just stop, drop everything and be quiet.

So does anyone like Chiodos? Any Chiodos fans? no, Just me?

I embarrasment LOVE embarrasment Chiodos. I think they are easily the best band mentioned here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.