Ong-Bak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JLred
I dont know if thats how you spell it??

Well it looks cool...by the mortal kombat guys and it has alot of action....

forumcrew
thats how you spell it, and it is pretty cool.. Tony Ja definantly is able to give jackie and jet a run for their money when it comes to movie martial arts

MildPossession
I saw it early 2004, the action is worth the look, ignore everything else. I am looking forwards to Tony Ja's new movie Tom Yum Goong, trailer looks fabulous.

MildPossession
Oh, and it's OnG Bak. for the sub title too smile

T.M
i saw a trailer for this the other day it looks insane.

AdventChild
can any one get me a link to the trailer?..

forumcrew
http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=5220

JLred
Wow it looks bad.....the good bad.....

Ou Be Low hoo
It's a good movie...It was made in Thailand...Asian movies are going to take over the world!

OMEGA_05
I think the movie is very good and the main character is going places.
but the fighter guy looks kinda stupid............he really does

SaTsuJiN
bleh.. these kinds of movies shouldnt really have romance sub-plots -_-.. the stunts are ok though

MildPossession
The movie is just good for the action, don't expect amazing script and acting etc lol, but hey, these movies are for the action, so just keep that in mind.

JLred
its a romance?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pr1983
i saw this...

as far as him being the next bruce lee i think its a bit premature...

he is talented though (fighting wise)...

MildPossession
Agree. And it's not a romance.

pr1983
i liked the chase scene, where he does that jump through the barbed wire hoop and then slides under the jeep...

i was like how the f*ck did he do that?

MildPossession
Yep, the chase scene is one of the highlights of the movie, incredible. I didn't however like the editing, where it repeats what he has just done about three times with nearly every thing they do.

JLred
Not a romance!!!!
OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.