Rules & Updates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kitoky
Mah's guidelines-

Some easy ways to make the forum better.

Do not spam; aka posting useless posts, mass-posting (several posts after one another), start threads with no real topic or reply to all threads on a page just to say "Ok" or "Yes I agree".

Try to see if a thread is already created about the topic you're planning to write about. Use the Search function to be sure. If there is one, post in that instead of starting a new thread.

Use spoiler tags when needed. Instructions:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f34/t10900.html

And be jolly, keep the flaming down and the language somewhat clean.

Fanx.

Kit's guidelines-

If you haven't, which you should, taken a look at the general rules of this board-
KMC Rules

Any rules that has been broken I will fix, such as posting links, I will edit it out.

Any issues with our rules, feel free to PM me.

Kitoky
Updates for April 8th, 2004.

-"Elvish Fonts" - sticky taken down

-Four pages of "Remake of the Trilogy {KMC style} deleted

-"Let 'The Hobbit' Happen - placed as a sticky

-Created "Remake of the Trilogy {Discussion}

-"is lotr better than harry potter well...................... " closed

-"lotr is better than harry potter whot do u think " closed as well

-"shold peter jackson lose all that fat " closed by Kes

-"is peter jackson fat" closed by Kes

Kitoky
Updates for April 9th, 2004

-"witch lotr's film is the best ,1,2,3, " closed

Kitoky
Updates for April 10th 2004

-Sauron as been officially temporarily banned for 3 days.

-'Saurons BANNED - Kits a little grasser' closed

-' Lord of the Rings, best movie ever! wink ' closed by Kes, thank you

Kitoky
Updates for April 11th, 2004

-Sauron's temp. ban has been lengthened for 7 more days. He is dated to come back on the 19th bearing the unforseen future.

Kitoky
Updates for April 12th, 2004

- "Happy Birthday PipTook" thread has been closed.

-"Welcome back lol" closed by Kes

-"Read All About It" closed

-"Warning" closed

-" The giver lives in Mirkwood" closed

Kitoky
Updates for April 13th, 2004

- I've deleted a couple of irrelevant posts on our remake, again I ask you try to use our discussion thread.

-"Birthday suggestion" has beene discussed and closed.

-"reveal your hobbit name...?" has also been closed.

Kitoky
Updates for April 14th, 2004

- "the things u like about lotr " has been closed - doomed1991, if I need to warn you then it's gonna get ugly and I don't want that to happen.

- "today" has been closed by bkk, eezy, if you're only gone for a day, that's no big deal, we'll miss ye but please, just tell us on Tig Party or whatnot.

-"Gangs of Lotr forum. " has been closed and I closed it on request and we need to level down on the number of social threads, in which those that are not related to Lord of the Rings in general.

-"Show me LOTR pics pls " has been closed, trade I thank you for realizing that we do have an Image request thread. smile

-Deleted another 3 posts from the remake thread, please, if you want to comment on something, you can comment but you have to add a line.

Kitoky
Updates for April 15th, 2004

- "Return Of The King Dvd Comes Out May 5th!!" thread has been closed, though we thank you for your consideration.

- I would like to note that if you would a clear explaination about why self-interested links are not allowed please pop yourself over to this thread 50 Reasons why LORD OF THE RINGS Suck

Kitoky
Updates for April 17th, 2004

-"who whold u join up with good bad forses in middel erth" thread is closed due to the fact that we have multiple threads of this topic

-Sauron day due back should be sunday....so please when he does come back please restrain the urge to start a welcome back thread for him here, it may be allowed inthe Off-topic forum, but not here.

Kitoky
Updates for April 18th, 2004

-"When?" thread closed.

-"no no no no no" thread also closed.

-"Goodbye" thread is moved to the Off-topic forum

Kitoky
Updates for April 19th, 2004

-Merged thread "Should peter jackson make 'The Hobbit'?" to "Let 'the Hobbit' happen!" thread.

-Sauron can now access the forum.

Kitoky
Updates for April 25th, 2004.

- "elven speech" closed

- "want an elvish font or translation book for your pc????" closed also

Kitoky
Updates for April 17th, 2004.

-"I Think Pippen Is Cool!!!!! " is closed.

-" arnt you mad they killed Haldir!!!!!!??????? " closed.

-"would you destroy the one ring? lotr" closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.