were the twins born on dagobah?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

obiwan609
i was reading a mock up ep III script and it said the twins were born on dagobah.....in empire strikes back while on dagobah luke says that the place seemed familiar.....is there a connection?

lucasfilm
thats somewhat of a cool idea but no... i mean i dont htink so... hmm.. i dont think htat there would be such an amzing hospital for padme on dagobah

http://www.aptirrelevance.com/sw-archive/images/00904.jpg

obiwan609
ya.....but i guess we wont find out till may 19th

Cipher
That would be cool, if only to for that line make any sense.
Seems doubtful, though.

Jedi Priestess
It's already been confirmed that they are born on Polis Massa.

lucasfilm
oohh boooo!! youre no fun JP!!! stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
what can I say? I just report em as I get em. wink

CinematicESP
The familiar feeling that Luke gets is probably Yoda, not Dagobah itself.

Cipher
Hmmm......
That feeling could be caused by Yoda. With George's selective disregard for his own continuity, that's probably as plausible as anything else.

Xam
i like the idea cuz of what luke says in episode 5 THERES SOMETHING FAMILIAR ABOUT THIS PLACE,neways actually hate the idea cuz dagobah isint...well...virus infection FREE

wallalupp
comon people,,, he says "something from a dream maybe, I don't know" (or something like that anyway) he has prolly dreamt about the place, you know, the force? seeing the future?

SHADOW BASHER
I still think because yoda was present at his birth his feeling yoda, but his confusing it with the planet. Remember his powers arnt that great just yet.

mossman
LUKE: "Still...there's something familiar about this place. I feel like...I don't know..."
YODA: "Feel like what?"
LUKE: "Like we're being watched!"

and

YODA: "This one a long time have I watched..."

It's Yoda that is familiar.
He has had his beady eye on Luke since his birth.
He was been watching Luke via the Force all his life.

And, as JP has already pointed out, the twins are born on Polis Massa anyways...

Ushgarak
Hmm, seems to have sorted that out quite solidly! Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.