Darth Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Veramamee
Yeah, apparently Darth Bane makes an appearance in Episode III. Well, after doing a search I found a different picture of him, and it looks quite different from the one I'm used to. Well, I personally believe that the one from the Star Wars: The New Essential Guide to Characters book looks much better than the other one. And when he does show up in the movie, what do you hope he looks like? The one from the book or the other one?

Darth Veramamee
The picture above is from the book, and the one below is from Star Wars tales.

thejeditraitor
sorry, you are completely wrong.

mossman
Darth Bane has nothing to do with Episode III.
Period.

Bardock42
Hahah Well maybe Darth Bane is older than 1000 years who knows?
I mean Dark Lord of the Sith are known for their long lifes.

Bardock42
God DB looks liek an idiot on the first pic. Comic Darth Bane rules.

Stinky_Bottoms
I always thought Darth Bane looked like this...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/Son_OF_Jor_EL/darthbane.jpg

LordSorgo
That is such a sweet lightsaber, i am #*%$ing drooling.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Darth Veramamee
Yeah, apparently Darth Bane makes an appearance in Episode III. Well, after doing a search I found a different picture of him, and it looks quite different from the one I'm used to. Well, I personally believe that the one from the Star Wars: The New Essential Guide to Characters book looks much better than the other one. And when he does show up in the movie, what do you hope he looks like? The one from the book or the other one?

Darth Bane died a LOOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGG time before EpIII. Him making an appearance is completly and unquestionably impossible.

Darth_bane
oh i just have to say this the darth bane you see in pic one is the one after he had gotten his arnour in the tomb of freedon nadd the pic after is in the battle of ruusan

overlord
OMG!! Darth Bane coming in episode III? I read that on supes.com! laughing
I can't believe so many people were fooled!

Greyrobes
I have a question about Bane! We all know he instigated the rules of Master and Apprentice, so that the Sith Empire may survive and that calamitous strife may cease. I've read somewhere that he also came up with the concept of 'Darth' and the subsequent name, so that the Sith's true identity may be shielded from others. Is this true, or is the tradition of 'Darth' far older? As shown in KotOR with Darth Revan and Darth Malak, Darth Sion and so forth?

Darth_Glentract
The KOTOR game designers were morons.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Greyrobes
I have a question about Bane! We all know he instigated the rules of Master and Apprentice, so that the Sith Empire may survive and that calamitous strife may cease. I've read somewhere that he also came up with the concept of 'Darth' and the subsequent name, so that the Sith's true identity may be shielded from others. Is this true, or is the tradition of 'Darth' far older? As shown in KotOR with Darth Revan and Darth Malak, Darth Sion and so forth? Yes, the KoTOR games screwed up the continuity of the title.

Darth originally came from Bane. HE designed the rule of two, the title, and the concept of apprentice killing master.

The KOTOR designers thought it would be "neat," if they used the Darth title. GL approved, and apparently he figured that noone would play close attention to the title's history.

DarthMaul9123
well darth bane is somewhat of a loser for the whole killing the master thing, how are they suipposed to survive

jollyjim311
They would die off otherwise, they kill off the weak so that there can be someone stronger...

DarthMaul9123
well you know what they say about streangth in numbers

Tangible God
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
well darth bane is somewhat of a loser for the whole killing the master thing, how are they suipposed to survive The Apprentice kills the master when he's strong enough, and takes one of his own.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.