Breaking Codes Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jury
Solve this Mystery

Category: RELIGION

Mystery:
MYSTERY
BABYLON THE GREAT
THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES
AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH

Clue:

The second angel unveils the mystery
Hung with an iron and glorified by the north
Parted himself from the horns of the beast -
Head of the Great City in a false foundation she was built -
This is the woe to be honored from the ends of the earth.

smile

Aku
Er Yeah I know this one.....Is it by anychance....'What the funk!?'

Arcane
has it got some thing to do with that movie, with that matrix guy, constateine or whatever

Jury
I'm afraid I can't give clues anymore . smile

Aku
Cant you atleast say how we've got to answer? Does it make a word or something?

Jury
What is the MYSTERY all about? It says about the Babylon, right? So what the Mystery is trying to say? smile

BakaXero
i give up!!!

Jury
You can take your time. smile

Jury
We can discuss each line of the clue if you're interested.

BakaXero
lucafa?
the devil?

Jury
I don't think so.

Here. It says that the MYSTERY was already revealed by the "second angel"...

BakaXero
omg who would know that?

Jury
OKay. I'll get back to this. Just keep on thinking! wink

Jury
It's history, my friend. big grin We can learn that from History.

OKay.. I'll make the clue one-step simplier...

The MYSTERY was hung with an iron.

big grin

BakaXero
history...
pfft...i never learnt nothing about it..

Jury
Well, there's no hope for you to solve the MYSTERY. big grin

BakaXero
i have no hope?
that sound depressing...

Jury
big grin I'm joking right?

Keep on breaking the code to unveil the mystery.

nitro-swicked
huh

Jury
Okay... It seems that nobody interested to break the code.

The MYSTERY is about the Babylon the Great.

The question therefore would be:

What is being referred to as the Babylon the Great?

Here.. The mystery word is _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.

The answer would be intriguing. smile But that's what the MYSTERY is all about.

cool

Jury
Oh c'mon guys... The Babylon is very visible in our time.

smile

Jury
sad Keeping this up!

Category: Bible and Religion

Mystery Word: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Clue 1:

MYSTERY
BABYLON THE GREAT

Clue 2:

smile

The Tired Hiker
The Mother Of Prostitutes could mean that their moms were sluts! euro

Jury
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Babylon the Great is considered as the Mother of Prostitutes.. and also of the Abominations of the Earth. How she became one? smile

psycix
i don't know...

The Tired Hiker
That was beautiful, man.

Jury
Here...

Head of the Great City in a false foundation she was built

It's because of the beast. smile What is this beast? It says the beast is the head of the Great City. What is this Great City? It's the city of Babylon . What is the appearance of the beast? It says it has horns.

smile

SlipknoT
poop, poop
poop poop poop
vodka, poop, poop poop
poop poop, poop
poop, poop fear

The Tired Hiker
vodka laughing out loud

Jury
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jury
Now what? cool

Jury
smile

Jury
sad nobody can break the code?

Tptmanno1
Magdaline?
I think thats how you spell it...

Jury
Sorry. smile

The MYSTERY is an 8-letter word. Magdaline has 9. Nice try though.

Jury

Mystery Word: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Clue 1:

MYSTERY
BABYLON THE GREAT

Clue 2:

smile Just keeping this up.

Laviera_j
I like this, but I have to think on it.....

Laviera_j
Is the mystery word to do with the horned beast?

Jury
There were already two attempts, but were acknowledge as incorrect.

BakaXero - lucafa
Tptmanno1 - Magdaline

smile
It is said that the horned beast is the head of the Great City and the Great City is obviously the Babylon. So, yes. smile

Jury
Keep on going! wink

BakaXero
DUDE!!!
couldnt you have made it a bit easier...
easy topic...
not many people know things like this...

Laviera_j
oK, another quick question, is it actually a beast, or is it some kind of metaphor?

Laviera_j
Something to do with the ten great kings.....can you put the clues on this page please?

Laviera_j
Is it something to do with the scarlett coloured beast?

Laviera_j
DRAGON?

BakaXero
Lilith...no expression

Laviera_j
Lilith?? What is that?

Jury
okay. more description on the beast. smile

Fisrt, just to emphasize... The first clue is a declaration.
The first clue can be found in the Book of Revelation, that is.

Now, we can get those stuff from the Bible as described earlier by the category: Bible and Religion.

We can get more clues in the Bible.

It is said that the beast had horns. To make it easier, the beast has two horns. smile Does this ring any bells? roll eyes (sarcastic)

It is said that the beast is the head of the Great City. This beast seemed to hold on a false declaration regarding where the Great City or how the Babylon was built. It is said it's false foundation. big grin

Obviously, it is not the literal Babylon. This Great City was woed by the second angel and also acknowledged from the ends of the earth.

It is also said that the second angel seemed to have the key on the MYSTERY... or simply the "key" to the Mystery.

Now, is it better? smile

Laviera_j
mmmm.....more riddles.........

Jury
Okay, how do you understand ends of the earth?

Laviera_j
Not sure....apocolypse??

BakaXero
Tiamat

Laviera_j
or perhaps when they thought the earth was flat, some kind of exotic foreign place like Africa

Laviera_j
ends as in edges

Jury
ends of the earth refers to time. That is, it refers to the days before the end of the world, right?

There are several times the Bible mentioned of this ends of the earth. Those Biblical verses are useful. smile

Don't worry, if you'll ask for it, I'll post it when I get back. I really have to go now.

Anyway, just keep on thinking. Thanks!

Laviera_j
Was my guess of dragon wrong???

BakaXero
omg i cant even cheat right

Laviera_j
lol - why?

Jury
No. smile But I'll acknowledge that.

But actually, to ring another bell... big grin the beast is actually refers to an office of an existing person. Not exactly the person. And the horns refer to the title or power of the beast's office.

smile See you next time!

Jury
See you tomorrow! smile

Laviera_j
twin towers.....i don't know!

BakaXero
can i at least know which religion your refering to?

Storm
Pentagon.

Jury

Mystery Word: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8-letter word)

Clue 1:

MYSTERY
BABYLON THE GREAT

Clue 2:

Incorrect Attempts:

BakaXero - lucafa
Tptmanno1 - Magdaline
Laviera_j - dragon, twin towers
Storm - Pentagon

How can we possibly know that the MYSTERY is a religion?
That's what we are trying to break here, right? So, it's a part of the game.

smile

Jury
ends of the earth

This refers to time or simply the days before the end of the world. Here's one of the Biblical passages that mentions ends of the earth.

Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee, Thou art my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away.
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Isaiah 41:9-10

This Biblical passage seems that God is calling somebody from the ends of the earth. So there's a declaration of a divine mission.

What else?

Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare:
before they spring forth I tell you of them.
Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise
from the ends of the earth, ye that go down to the sea,
and all that is therein; the isles,
and the inhabitants thereof.
Isaiah 42:9-10

Now, it really seems that God has this divine plan from the ends of the earth. The passage this time recognizes a place. What place? It mentions of the sea, and the islands. It is also of this passage God is calling people to praise His name. These people should come from the islands and sea. Where exactly from the islands and sea? The same prophet recorded:

Therefore in the east give glory to the LORD; exalt the name of the LORD, the God of Israel, in the islands of the sea.
Isaiah:24:15

Clearly, these people who will praise God's name should come from the islands of the sea. They were the people from the east.

Now, it seems like God is calling or commissioning somebody to perform a divine mission from the time ends of the earth and from the place in the east and from the islands of the sea.

Sounds absurd? Let me hear you comments first before we expound the east stuff and explore the islands of the sea in this world map:

http://img56.exs.cx/img56/9910/worldmap0ph.th.jpg

smile

Tptmanno1
OK here's waht I got so far.
The beast is a Bull or something like that, The bull is usually associated with the devil so that fits.

Island of the east is trickier, East could mean Japan or pacific rim-ish but i doubt it. My first instinct was Greece.
Unless Island is a metaphore in which case you cold say Isreal because its an island surrounded by samaritans. and such....

Jury
The beast is somewhat associated with evil actions. Yes. It fits. smile This is the very reason why the second angel parted himself from the horns of the beast.

In world geography, East probably refers to Asia. And this East were divided into three, namely: near, middle, and far.

But, clearly... the passages mentioned of islands. So, the place in the east being referred to is made up of several number of islands.

Japan is acceptable in this moment. But we'll realize that later.

smile

Jury
I'll be back next time, exploring the islands of the sea in the east. smile

Keep on thinking!

Jury
Yeah, keep on thinkin'! big grin

Jury
islands of the sea in the east

Since the world is divided into three easts, namely: near, middle, and far, we should know first which east is really specified by the prophet Isaiah.

you whom I took from the ends of the earth, and called from its farthest corners, saying to you, "You are my servant, I have chosen you and not cast you off";
Isaiah 41:9, (NRSV)

Here, you can notice in this passage alone, Isaiah mentioned not only the time but also the specific location. he mentioned eands of the earth and its farthest corners.

What else?

I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;
Isaiah 43:6, (KJV)

A clearer view is rendered in Moffat Translation

From the far east will I bring your offspring.
Isaiah 43:5, Moffat Translation

There. The Bible mentioned of the Far East. It is where God will call His other people to praise His name - people from the islands of the sea - from the time ends of the earth.

Now, let's check the map in the Far East, according to the World Geography.

http://img190.exs.cx/img190/2796/fareast2lq.th.jpg

We can see that the nations or countries in this part of the world which are made of several islands are: Japan, Philippines, Malaysia, and Indonesia.

The category still seemed little broad. Let's break it down into more specific. Remember, that we are dealing about the Bible - the Book of Christians - the followers of Christ. Does Christ had His followers in these countries?

We will learn that tomorrow when I come back. big grin

See yah! wink

Jury
Oh, no response?

BakaXero
um one of the islands look like a dragons claw...

Jury
So? Shall we proceed now? big grin

BakaXero
is there a point?
not matter how much you ask or how many clues you give me i still wont get it

Jury
Okay. big grin

Let's check if there really are followers of Christ in these countries:
1. Indonesia
2. Japan
3. Malaysia
4. Philippines

Let's ask Christ first. smile

And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold:
them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice;
and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
John 10:16, KJV

For an easier reading, here:

I have other sheep too. They are not of this flock here.
I must lead them also. They will listen to my voice.
In the future there will be one flock and one shepherd
John 10:16, Easy-to-Read New Testament

Needless to say, these prophesied people in the far east from the islands of the sea are undoubtedly the followers of Christ - Christians.

According to the world Custom, Tradition and Religion, the Philippines is the only Christian country in Asia. Yes. Even Israel, also an Asian country, where people of God and early Christians originated, Christianity is not its major religion but Judaism.

Indonesia's major religion is Islam. Shintoism for Japan and Buddhism for Malaysia. Reasonable enough for God to call His people from this Christian country.

The Philippines, however, is divided into various Christian faiths and denominations. Catholicism was brought by the Spaniards to this country in early 16th century and Protestantism was introduced by the Americans in 1900.

smile

For a review, we are dealing with the fifth line of the second clue to the Mystery word:

We learned that this ends of the earth is a time when God is calling a flock of Christian people in the far east from the islands of the sea.

This people will be the ones to honor or acknowledge the "woe" mentioned in the second clue. In this clue, the woe is referred to the works of the second angel.

If the ends of the earth refers to time, when will it start? Do we have an exact date?

That's coming up. smile

Jury
Wait. Any idea when? big grin

Jury
Keeping this up again. smile

Clue 1:

MYSTERY
BABYLON THE GREAT

Clue 2:

Related Explanations:

ends of the earth
people in the far east from the islands of the sea

Incorrect Attempts:

BakaXero - lucafa
Tptmanno1 - Magdaline
Storm - Pentagon

Next topic is: The time ends of the earth started.

smile

Jury
Hearing the other side is somewhat important in this kind of game. big grin

So see you next time. wink

badboy2004
see u next time

Laviera_j
I am puzzled. Japan is part of it, and the beast - meaning satan. But I am no closer. The clues are not getting any less cryptic, but it is good that way! lol

Jury
big grin

Here's a hint to my next topic.

Accordingly, there will be Christian people from the Philippines, an archipelago in the Far East with 7,107 islands, who will acknowledge the works of the second angel. It is not, however, necessary for the second angel to appear in this country. The clue has no mention of it. But, these Christian people will appear from the time ends of the earth.

When exactly is this ends of the earth will start?

Let's go back first to the History of Religions in the Philippines. Aside from Catholicism and Protestantism, what other Christian religion was acknowledged in this country?

A thorough research says that another Christian religion existed in the Philippines with millions of followers is the Iglesia Ni Cristo - a Spanish-Tagalog terms for Church of Christ. This Church was registered under the Philippine government in July 27, 1914. smile

Focus on the date: July 27, 1914. What do you think is happening on the world during this particular date?

smile

BakaXero
world war?

Jury
What WAR to be specific? smile

BakaXero

Jury
yes Precisely.

Now, does the clue mention of the WW1?
Does the Bible mention of the WW1? Does the Bible mean of the ends of the earth as the World War 1?

Hold it right there. I'll be back tomorrow for more proof.

smile

BakaXero
um ok

Laviera_j
yeah...sure. smile

badboy2004
right

Jury
Sorry. I'll be back for this on Friday. Surely. wink

Jury
The time ends of the earth started

Accordingly, there will be Christian people from the Philippines, an archipelago in the Far East with 7,107 islands, who will acknowledge the works of the second angel. It is not, however, necessary for the second angel to appear in this country. The clue has no mention of it. But, these Christian people will appear from the time ends of the earth.

When exactly is this ends of the earth will start?

Let's go back first to the History of Religions in the Philippines. Aside from Catholicism and Protestantism, what other Christian religion was acknowledged in this country?

A thorough research says that another Christian religion existed in the Philippines with millions of followers is the Iglesia Ni Cristo - a Spanish-Tagalog terms for Church of Christ. This Church was registered under the Philippine government in July 27, 1914. smile

Focus on the date: July 27, 1914. What do you think is happening on the world during this particular date?

Another thorough research says that:

The first great campaign on the southeastern battle grounds of the Great war began on July 27, 1914, when the Austrian troops undertook their first invasion of Serbia
The Story of the Great War, vol.2, Ch.26
p. 291

What else?

Forty-eight hours only was allowed for a response to this demand, and although the Servian government conceded nine-tenths of the points at issue. Austria, backed by Germany, swept aside all the efforts of the other powers of Europe to intervene in behalf ofpeace and declared war upon Servia on the 27th of July.
Willis John Abbot
The Nations at War
Ch.I, p. 8

Historically spaking, July 27, 1914 is a date when a remarkable war began. This war is the first great war ever recorded in the world history - the World War I.

Now what?

Well, what I am trying to say is that the ends of the earth refers to time - the time, or shall I say, the days receding the end of the world.

Regarding the end of the world, which is also the day of Christ's second coming, Jesus Christ Himself indicated the obvious signs of His coming when His apostles asked Him.

And as he sat upon the mount of Olives,
the disciples came unto him privately, saying,
Tell us, when shall these things be?
and what shall be the sign of thy coming,
and of the end of the world?
And Jesus answered and said unto them,
Take heed that no man deceive you.
Matthew 24:3-4, (KJV)

And what are these signs?

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars:
see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass,
but the end is not yet.
For nation shall rise against nation,
and kingdom against kingdom:
and there shall be famines, and pestilences,
and earthquakes, in divers places.
All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Matthew 24:6-8, (KJV)

Clearly, Jesus Christ mentioned of a world war: nations against nations - this war should be rumored all over. It should be noted that one of the technological breakthroughs preceding the date July 27, 1914 is the invention of radio for communications. So there's a possibility for this war to be rumored all over the world.

So, what is the connection of this World War to the Biblical pronouncements regarding the people in the east from the islands of the sea?

Earlier, we have established a notion that God seemed to be calling somebody to fulfill a divine mission in the east from the time ends of the earth. We also have established that the World War of July 27, 1914 could be the start of the time ends of the earth. But we can still prove it later.

Is God really had a divine mission from the time ends of the earth from the place in the far east?

Let's quote again the Prophet Isaiah:

Calling a ravenous bird from the east,
the man that executeth my counsel from a far country:
yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass;
I have purposed it, I will also do it.
Hearken unto me, ye stouthearted, that are far from righteousness:
I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off,
and my salvation shall not tarry:
and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.
Isaiah 46:11-13, (KJV)

Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth,
and called thee from the chief men thereof,
and said unto thee, Thou art my servant;
I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away.
Fear thou not; for I am with thee:
be not dismayed; for I am thy God:
I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee;
yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Isaiah 41:9-10, (KJV)

There, God is commissioning His messenger - an angel - who is compared to a ravenous bird or a bird of prey - a man doing God's righteousness from the east. Remember, not all called angels are ministering spirits. Any man, believer or unbeliever, commissioned by God to a particular mission is called an angel - a messenger, that is.

And what is the relation of this God's messenger in the east to the time ends of the earth or the WW1? Let's now explore the Book of Revelation.

And after these things I saw four angels
standing on the four corners of the earth,
holding the four winds of the earth,
that the wind should not blow on the earth,
nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
And I saw another angel ascending from the east,
having the seal of the living God:
and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels,
to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees,
till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
Revelation 7:1-3, (KJV)

We will learn this on the next move. smile

BakaXero
OMG ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jury
laughing out loud not yet, man.. as Jesus Christ have said:

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars:
see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass,
but the end is not yet.

smile

BakaXero
and there shall be famines, and pestilences,
and earthquakes, in divers places.
All these are the beginning of sorrows.

these things have also happened....recently...

Jury
And we had two world wars right?

BakaXero
could be three

Jury
But we had two known world wars, right? And this is in relevance to the clue in the ends of the earth.

smile

Jury

Jury
Since we are dealing with the Bible. And it seemed that it has mentioned of the First World War... How about the Second World War? If the first World War was held back by the four angels, why was it followed with a second great war? roll eyes (sarcastic) Does the Bible also mention of this WW2?

smile That would be the next topic.

Jury
Hopefully next time. wink

Diesel fan
Do ya no that it sounded like ya where talkin' about the Angel of the North in Newcastle - U.K.

Jury
Uh? Angel of the North? roll eyes (sarcastic) A sculpture?

BakaXero
gabrielle?

Diesel fan
yeah a sculpture

Jury
And what about the sculpture?

Jury
So, nothing about the sculpture?

Jury
The Second World War
Why was the First World War in 1914 followed by the Second World War in 1939 when the first war was already held back?

When the act of "sealing" has started, the succeeding chapter tells us:

When he opened the seventh seal,
there was silence in heaven for about half an hour
Revelation 8:1, NIV

To make certain the equivalent of this "silence in heaven for about half an hour" in number of years, months, and days, we must remember that:

...with the Lord one day is as a thousand years
II Peter 3:8, NKJV

With man, a day is 24 hours. Thus,

1 day with the Lord = 1000 years with man, or
24 hours with the Lord = 1000 years with man
1 hour with the Lord = 1000/24 = 41 years and 8 months

1/2 hour = (41 yrs, 8 mos)/2
1/2 hour = 20 years and 10 months

So "half an hour" with the Lord is equal to 20 years and 10 months with man's time. But the prophecy says that the silence in heaven is "ABOUT half an hour" or not exactly half an hour. The Second World War started on September 1, 1939 while the First World War ended on November 11. 1918. Let us compute the number of years, months and days between the two world wars (using general rule):

TIME INTERVAL = LATEST TIME - EARLIEST TIME

Thus,

WW2 started Sept. 1, 1939:______1939___9___1 (minus)
WW1 ended Nov. 11, 1918:________1918__11__11
(equals)__________________________20___9__20

The "silence in heaven for about half an hour" is equivalent to 20 years , 9 months and 20 days, short of 10 days to be exactly "half an hour". This is precisely the fulfillment of the prophecy regarding the "silence in heaven for about half an hour".

smile

Therefore, the two world wars seemed to be mentioned in the Book of Revelation.

If the Revelation mentioned of the "four angles"... who is this "other angel ascending from the east"?

smile Yep. That would be the next topic. After that, the key to the MYSTERY.

We're getting closer. But for now, I have to go. See you next time

ladygrim
????

Diesel fan
confused embarrasment embarrasment stick out tongue stick out tongue big grin

Jury
Something wrong? confused

Diesel fan
no - just didn't no what ta say

Jury
Oh, I see.

Diesel fan
I don't get your code huh

Jury
I think so. I am about to discuss the Key to the Mystery of this Code. But, unfortunately, not now. smile But have you read all of the discussions?

BakaXero
are we still on the first one?

Diesel fan
Most of them

Jury
Originally posted by BakaXero
are we still on the first one? Yep. sad You're not following, are you? big grin

Diesel fan
probeblies not - explain

Jury
embarrasment huh?

Diesel fan
*bored*

Jury
laughing out loud OK, see you then. wink

Diesel fan
I'll still talk if ya want - go to the thread "for any1 who is bored" and we'll talk there

KurtW
roll eyes (sarcastic) hmmm...this is quite familiar. shifty

Diesel fan
*thinking*

Jury

Jury
The Summary

Throughout the Biblical history, God used to send His messengers to fulfill His will for the sake of His chosen people. One of the prophetical pronouncements about God's messengers is about the ravenous bird - God's messenger from the far east - who will gather the children of God from the ends of the earth, the people from the islands of the sea. This messenger was also the other angel ascending from the east having the seal of the living God - who consequently appeared from the time ends of the earth.

We already had established connections from these Biblical pronouncements that the ends of the earth is actually started from the time the First World War begins. The divine mission of God in the far east from the islands of the sea was fulfilled in the Philippines - where a flock was called after the name of Jesus - the Iglesia ni Cristo - a Christian flock established from the ends of the earth - concurrent to the First World War of July 27, 1914.

Coming up next: The Key.

smile

Jury
The Key

Let's go back to the clue once more. We can notice that the fifth line is already an opening clue to the previous lines - it leads to the mystery key.

What will honor what? Who will honor who?

Here. From a religious magazine published by the Iglesia ni Cristo herself, it says in one of its articles:

The third work of salvation refers to the mission of the second angel or messenger that the Book of Revelation describes, thus:
"Then another angel, a second, followed, saying, 'Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great! She has made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication'." (Rev.14:8, NRSV)
Babylon is the dwelling place of devils (Rev.18:2). It is the name of the "harlot" who sits on many waters or is universally scattered over peoples, multitudes, and nations (Rev.17:1-15). It is a church that is very much different from the true Church that was described by Apostle Paul as a chaste virgin (I Cor.11:2)... This is what the second angel was prophesied to declare... Martin Luther is the prophesied second angel or messenger in Revelation.
Pasugo: God's Message*
vol. 55, No. 5, May 2003
p. 5

*... published monthly by the Iglesia ni Cristo with editorial office at No. 1 Central Avenue, New Era, Quezon City 1107 Philippines. Telephone: (632)981-4311 Fax: (632_981-4333. Entered as second-class mail matter at the Central Post Office in Manila on February 13, 1979. Published under PCPM Certificate of Registration No. Sp. 237.

Now, the key is already in our hands - to open the Mystery Word. I surely hope, it is obvious enough.

smile

Jury
Breaking Code 1

Clue 1:

MYSTERY
BABYLON THE GREAT

Clue 2:

Related Explanations:

ends of the earth
people in the far east from the islands of the sea
the time ends of the earth started
The First World War
The Second World War
the angel ascending from the east
The Summary
The Key

Incorrect Attempts:

BakaXero - lucafa
Tptmanno1 - Magdaline
Storm - Pentagon

Since you have now the Key...
Can you open the MYSTERY?

To make the clue a little bit simpler. Let me say this:
1. The MYSTERY has something which is hung with an iron.
2. The MYSTERY has something which is honored by the north.
3. The Key to the MYSTERY - the second angel - has parted from the horns of the beast.
4. The beast is the head of a Great City.
5. And the Great City was built in a false foundation.

clover
Breaking Codes Game
with Jury
"He who has wisdom, let him break the codes"

Jury
So, anybody wants to try? cool

Jury
Com'on guys, break-a-leg! happy

Jury
I'll just wait. smile

Jury
Oh. Nobody still sad

Jury
hung with an iron

It says here that something in the mystery was hung with an iron. Let's consider now the second angel as Martin Luther. Apparently he knew what the MYSTERY was all about.

Martin Luther ... hung with an iron

What is a known thing with these two conceptions?

If you are thinking of Martin Luther's 95 theses regarding the Power and Efficacy of Indulgences, then you are right.

It is also generally believed that Martin Luther nailed these theses to the door of Castle Church in Wittenberg, Germany. It is in this sense that something in the mystery was hung with an iron.

smile

LanİeWindu™
This game confuses me...yes

Jury
Confusion raises questions. You may ask. smile

LanİeWindu™
How do you get to the conclusions of some of these codes?

Jury
Conclusions like?

Actually, if you study the previous discussion in this thread, you'll see the reasons how.

Everything being done here is all the result of COMPARISON... with the given codes ... clues ... and facts presented.

smile

LanİeWindu™
Do you just find conclusions in every day life or do you research to find the comparisons?

Jury
We need facts here... so we need to research.

smile

LanİeWindu™
I'll just smile, and nod my head yes, because I don't understand how to do this.

Jury
smile Just give a time to read those facts presented here.

As for the next topic:

What is this north being referred to?

We will learn that on the next move.

wink

Jury
glorified by the north

Remember, the 95 theses was just one of Martin Luther's many works. So the mystery is not only about the 95 theses. Consequent to the hanging of the MYSTERY with an iron, is the act of the north glorifying the MYSTERY. To glorify, however, is not necessarily to worship. Maybe, the north just acknowledges something in the MYSTERY.

So, what is this north being referred to?

Earlier, I had quoted something about the north from the Book of Prophet Isaiah.

Isaiah 43:5-7
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;
I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;
Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

This was a divine calling of God to His messenger from the east. He told His messenger to bring His people from the east and gather them from the west. But the hindrance from the north and the south is inevitable. But God will guide him and help him by telling him:

Isaiah 41:9-10
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee, Thou art my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away.
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

As I said earlier, during the establishment of the Iglesia ni Cristo in the Philippines in 1914, the Catholics and the Protestants were already prominent and predominant in the land. These two had tried to debunk the doctrines of the new Christian Church. Unfortunately, the two were not successful. The gathering of God's people from the east to the west still fulfilled. In 1968, the Iglesia ni Cristo had established branches or locales of their Church in Hawaii and California and continued to spread out all over the world.

Are these "north" and "south" the Protestants and the Catholics who tried to stop the spreading of the people of God from the east to the west?

Actually, the books of Geography and History tell us:

http://img119.exs.cx/img119/4287/moderntimes1wk.jpg

It will be noted that it was the Teutonic north, which had resisted the Roman Empire, that broke away from the Catholic Church, while southern Europe retained the old faith. But in these days of religious toleration there are many Catholics in Protestant countries, and many Protestants in Catholic countries, but the Protestants greatly predominate.
-Elson, Henry W.
Modern Times and the Living Past
p. 346

And also:

http://i136.exs.cx/img136/3976/thereformation8vj.jpg

... In the north the Protestants were in control - Lutheran churches in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, the northern and central states of Germany; Calvinist or Reformed churches in Scotland, the Netherlands, Hess, the Palatinate, and a few of the German states. In the south the catholics were in control - Spain, Italy, Austria, Bavaria, and elsewhere in southern Germany.
-Owen Chadwick
The Reformation
p. 366

As prophesied, yes. the "north" is apparently referring to the protestants and the "south" the Catholics.

I will say to the north, 'Give them up!'
and to the south, 'Do not hold them back.'

If you can notice, in the American continents alone, most Protestants can be found in the USA and Canada, while in the Latin american countries in the south, the Catholics predominate.

As for the clue, there are indeed some Protestants who acknowledge the works of Martin Luther. Even calling themselves after him - the Lutheran Church.

Next: the horns of the beast

See you next time. wink

Jury
cool

wuTa
your clues dont seem to be helping....Asia...Lutherons...Catholics...????...this scripture is about the end of the world, or if your taking about babylon the great where shes a whore and she has all has like the 10 headed beasts or whatever where there metaphors for the kings..anyways since babylon is a prostitute and your looking for a 8 letter word...the one that comes to my mind is adultrey

Jury
Adultery is not the right answer. smile

Nice try though.

wink

See you next time for the "beast" thing.

wuTa
betrayal

Jury
Not "betrayal" either. smile

BakaXero
is this still the first one?

Jury
Yep yes happy

BakaXero
why do wish to torture my brain so?
i already know im stupid...

wuTa
does the name your looking for start with a M?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>