DC bad guys vs Marvel Bad guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
DC bad guys vs Marvel Bad guys

here is THe list:

DC: Amazo , Doomsday , Darksied , Luther , Mongul, Brainiac

VS

Marvel: THanos , Magneto , Apocalypse , Dr.Doom , Tyrant , Morg

Ok here is the Ultimate battle i tried to mix it up some smart and power.

They have 1 day of prep both get a computer that has a bio of strents/weakness of the oppent.

And the villians are willing to work together.

Mainstream
who's Morg? I learn toward the Marvel baddies though.

kgkg
Morg is the guy who fought silver surfer his a herald of galactus , aperatly his stonger than silver surfer

Mainstream
I see...in that case I gotta go with the Marvels.

kgkg
morg is nothing lol don't forget about Dc i putted some powerful char if you think morg is stong check Tyrant lol i think i should have left him out lol. ok his out sorry without tyrant

Max Spidey 24
If this is the god amazo he takes all but If u put in the joker and slade working togather then marvel looses.

Mainstream
Couldn't Thanos and Apoc and Magneto take down even the JLU god like Amazo?

Max Spidey 24
Maybe if Amazo was sleeping. (Probaly not then eaither)

Mainstream
if Thanos has that super glove thingie he could take Amazo...give him an amazing a$$ whipping.

Max Spidey 24
Amazo would say Thanos That Glove Thingie might of worked a month ago when he could still be beate by crap like that.

kgkg
i don't think amazo can beat Tyrant , and remember they have thanos with pre time , yes amazo will be the hardest , But Amazo can't aborse everyones power there are limits to his power.

Tyrant , and even thonos with pre time should be able to take him down.

But DC has Doomsday , Darksied , Luther , Mongul, Brainiac so there are other players

Mainstream
hmmm...I still gotta go with Marvel on this one homeboy.

GRIMM THING
Marvel has some BAD ASS villians. I have to go with MARVEL.

Mainstream
Thing...that's what I"m saying my homeboy! yeeeeeeeeah booooooyeeee!

manjaro
amazo is what will make the diff. and no there is absolutley no limit to his power.

the thing is the dc villians have the advantage from the get go, but i worry about doomsday becuase he doesnt work well with others. even if there was a previous agreement. he is just gonna end up turning on everyone anyway, but amazo would definaltey pick up the slack. once he absorbs just thanos power alone that would turn the tide.

so i go with dc

Mainstream
hmmmmm....I understand your reasoning old chum but I still gotta go with marvel.

Alpha Centauri
DC have Amazo but that's about all.

-AC

Mainstream
AC....I gather from that statement you think Marvel would take it?

Joker1237
I think Doomsday might turn the favor in to a DC win.

SnakeEyes
I go with Marvel. I mean, they have prep time so... Dr. Doom is the smartest one there, and Magneto can be pretty damn powerful. Plus the other members? Marvel has to win this.

Mainstream
and Apoc,,,the one person who could kick magneto ass is in the marvel squad too...you gotta believe DC is going down if Apoc is in the running.

kgkg
tyrant will take amazo , read tyrants power but i don't think he will be fair on this battle since he alone took silver surfer and all his pals easily

Wynndar
Tyrant has conquered entire Galaxies...he is a match for fundamental characters in the marvel universe...its just not fair having him in the mix.

illadelph12
Let some people tell it, Batman could beat Tyrant with prep time.

Leave him in. laughing

long pig
dammit...wish ya woulda put phoenix in here

crazyspinz
apocolypse is often underestimated, and he get alot of credit still.

he has unlimited strength and size, we have yet to see a limit to his power, and he is one of the smartest dudes ever.

doom is doom, nuff said there

magneto would rip braniac to shreds

luther would go pee his pants in the corner

and amazo can be killed, if all of the villains hit him at once, before he could get there powers downloaded or whatever, he could be killed.

and is this morg with waters of life?

Joker1237
Luthor has come up with great plans, I an no Supes fan, But even I will not underate Luther in this fight, he might have giant man eating Robots in 1 day lol,

crazyspinz
DC has this realy bad habbit of sucking alot with major villans, then marvel has this habbit of taking that crappy villan and making him totaly awsome.

Doom = Luther Done right
Thanos = Darksied done right

and theres more im sure

kgkg
well any morg will do after waters of life be big help for marvel

Swanky-Tuna
I did some minor research on Amazo's comic form. Other than looking different, the cartoon Amazo could evolve past weaknesses. The comic form retained them. Other than that they seem pretty close.

So the question is, comic Amazo or cartoon Amazo?

kgkg
let's keep it to comic , cuz i just watch justice league and superman beated doomsday so there are problems.

Even the cartoon amazo , could effect grudy(with magic) so someone like tyrant will take any amazo out.

Before question this read his profile smile

mr.smiley
doom and the marvel crew take it with ease.
I mean god like characters are nothing to doom considering he absorbed the beyonders power and stripped surfer of his power.

kgkg
doom is amazo wanna be , But i got lots of respect for Doom , No matter how powerful openent might be Thanos and Doom will find some way don't count them out.

Any one going for the DC crew common there must be somebody

Swanky-Tuna
How's Doom an Amazo wannabe?

mr.smiley
I say after the match doom then takes out marvels villians on the exception of magneto

kgkg
"How's Doom an Amazo wannabe?" sorry came out wrong it is just that dooms copy's power so his like amazo that's what i meant.

Tron
How does Doom "copy" powers?huh

hobbitx
Amazo was God-like so what? Thanos was God. He absorbed Eternity , Infinity and the Living Tribunal into himself.

Mider
Thanos is smarter then Doom didnt you read Marvel Universe:the end Dr doom and Thanos were spying on the pharoh dude and Doom was shocked to see that someone else had a probe even more advanced (thanos) Thanos himself said that Doom was one of the few men on earth who's intelect he respected but i dought Thanos meant that in a way that they were equal in intilect.

Tron
Well, Doom is one of the few people that Thanos continues to keep an eye on, so that's gotta tell you something if Thanos is concerned enough to do something like that.

Wynndar
Thanos simply has more resources and developed tech at his disposal...dont forget, Thanos lives in giant starships while Doom lives in a stone castle. However, if u consider their resources, Doom is a little more impressive considering his near mastery of time travel, and when he reached omnipotence, it was due to his use of tech...Thanos achieved it simply through the gauntlet. Doom is also the most persistant and mentally tough character in Marvel...he has accomplished all this with no inherent powers...Thanos is inherently already more powerful than a herald of Galactus!

Mider
if Thanos and Doom were not in here id say DC but Thanos and Doom are to smart especially Thanos he is one of those guys who almost NEVER loses I.E The Mask, and Lobo sept Thanos always made himself lose so does that count as him being beaten?

Mider
Door has only gotten omnipatence only once hasnt he? Thanos did it three times, and anyway they both had to use there brains in doing it.

Swanky-Tuna
Stone castles rock though.

Beyonder
Though Amazo's powerful, Tyrant would wreck him.

Tyrant beat all these guys:
Surfer
Terrax
Beta Ray Bill
Gladiator
Jack Of Hearts

Tyrant > Amazo
Apocalypse =< Doomsday
THanos > Darksied
Magneto > Luther
Morg > Mongul
Dr.Doom > Brainiac

W/ or W/O Prep - Marvel wins.

kgkg
and that was the tyrant that is small. I was leaning when he was first created.

manjaro
how can doom's resources be more impressive than thanos when he has had 1000's of years of head start on villainy? thats a moot point however, for they're both on the same team.

unlike thanos, darksied is a already a god, and those omega beams mean business, besdies characters are gonna matchup with and take on those they closely resemble in powers.

the thing with amazo though, is he has everyone's powers and none of thier weaknesses as superman narrated while they were battling him in jla iss# 27 "...amazo has all of our strenghts and none of our weaknesses..its only a matter of time b4 he scores a fatality."

the other reason i think amazo would make the difference is becuase the fact that all the villains agree to work with each other and they have oodles of prep time, i cant even imagine how powerful amazo would be if he absorbed his teammates powers b4 hand and had the combined physical might of doomsday,darksied, brainiac, mongul. plus darksied's omega beams and brainiac's tech abilites he would be either eqaul to or more than a match for tyrant.plus the fact that doomsday would walk thru the crowd with unparralled fury.

the only thing that might prove useful to the marvel guys is that all of them has energy powers. inherent or otherwise. and the dc guys for the most part has brute strentgh

so amazo and tyrant keep each other busy--
brainiac--apocalypse with their tech and size altering abilites
darksied--thanos(duh! right?)
luthor in his battle suit--Doom

that leaves Doomsday to run thru Morg like knee high flood water and mongul to tackle magneto. i dont think Mongul would make quick work of mags, but im sure Doomsday would be free in no time to provide assistance. then from there it would be those two powerhouses providing help to anyone of thier teammates who need it.

kgkg
the comic amazo has their weakness it's the cartoon one that they cut that out. But amazo is still made from atoms so he can be distroyed.

and these are all comic not cartoon versions

manjaro
who said anything about the cartoon? did you just not see me quote superman himself from JLA. in fact, that issue was collected in JLA: Justice for all, again i qoute"...amazo has all of our strenghts and none of our weaknesses..its only a matter of time b4 he scores a fatality."

the only way they were able to defeat him was by superman pulling a b itch move and saying," LISTEN CLOSLEY AMAZO--AS CHAIRMAN, I HEREBY PROCLAIM THE JLA IS OFFICIALLY DISBANDED!"

and amazo was all like no, oh no, and his powers shrunk away, and he passed out. stupid way to defeat someone if you ask me.

so if he absorbs thanos team's powers, or that of his own team. unless someone is gonna convince him that the team has been disbanded i dont see how marvel can take this. if it was these two teams against each other minus amazo then i would give it to marvel but only a fool would try to downplay amazo's abilities to give thier own team a shot

kgkg
amazo can copy anyone's power so if he see parralax , spectre he should copy there powers?

Beyonder
Thanos, Doom, and Magneto all get a Celestial upgrade.

manjaro
why the hell should they get an upgrade?

kgkg
why whould tryrant need upgrade , i think this battle depends if amazo is able to copy trants power , if he can do that.

Then he will be able to copy peep like parralx , presence also

i highly doubt he can copy trant;s tho

and this is original tyrant we are talking about

manjaro
in my own histiry of reading JLA and superman comics both mainstream and Elseworlds ive never seen any indication that amazo was unable to absorb anyone's power. EVER! so i dont see where you're coming from with that, not that im trying to get on your case or anything kgkg

Beyonder
Prep fight. Read the first post. That and I got annoyed with Amazo copying his teammates powers argument. So I decided to give my guys a Celestial upgrade. wink

kgkg
there is prep time so anything is posible (that is already shown in comics that is) but they got to do it within the time limit before they fight

Beyonder
Well they can. Doom uses his time machine to give them as much prep needed for that Celestial upgrade. 1 day is more then enough for Doom to fire up that time platform.

Cosmic Cube
The Infinity Gauntlet owns all. Thanos destroys all of them, Doomsday would be blinked out of existance, so would Amazo before he could do any copying.

mr.smiley
if superman can come up with a way like that to beat amazo,I would hate to see what Doom would come up with especialy with thanos and magneto on his side.
It would be twenty million times better than supes idea

manjaro
the IG isnt a part of this battle for it would have to be all these DC charcaters vs thanos alone, and that would jjust be stupid

otis
I WOULD GO WITH DC BECAUSE ONE OF DC S VILLIANS WAS ABLE TO TAKE OUT THE WHOLE UNIVERSE OF DC SUPER HEROES PUT TOGETHER AND THATS JUST ONE WHO CAN DO THAT IN MARVEL

savagerampage
Thanos if alot of people dont know, Is now immortal, thats right folks he cant die! looked it up at the marvel website. apparently death was pissed at him and granted him immortality and more power so he will never have her imbrace. how do u kill a guy who cant die?

Marvel wins easy

Cosmic Cube
Thanos could defeat all of the people listed by himself without the infinity gauntlet, He's an Eternal. Magneto would rip Braniac to shreds using opposing magnetic feilds, Apocalypse can grant himself any power he can imagine (on a limited scale however.) Morg vs. Darkseid? Morg easily. Add in the others? This is hardly a fair fight.

Cosmic Cube
Otis have you ever read the Infinity Gauntlet Saga? Thanos thinks half of the life in the universe out of existance. What DC villian wiped out the whole universe? And could you stop posting in caps?

crazyspinz
doom = coolest villain ever, master of prep, resorces, magic and skill

thanos= doom on cosmic scale

kgkg
well amazo can beat all marvel hero expect morg and tyrant they will take care of amazo ,

well other DC villians marvel will take them

Beyonder
She forgave him. He's not immortal anymore. Thanos could care less about immortality; Mistress Death's forgiveness is worth more to him than the multiverse dying at his hands infinity times over.

But his durability is still high.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.