Remember the Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

T.M

speiderman
A movie of people coming together and understanding one another. I thoroughly enjoyed the movie and have seen it at least 10 times. I love sports. Although the movie is so much more about comittment and other things. Great movie.

T.M
yeah i agree with what u said it is alot more than a sports movie yes

SnakeEyes
I enjoyed it the first 5 times, but then not so much when they forced us to watch it in school on those days where the teachers have nothing better to do but make you watch the same thing over and over again...on VHS...

Stokely
I agree with everything, including your signature - oh, except that I haven't seen it ten times, twice was enough. I don't think I'll be seeing it again anytime soon.

Piggle Humsy
This is such a great film!
T.M you pretty much said how I felt.. I didn't think I'd like it, but I was pleasantly surprised.
I thought it was just a sports movie and never wanted to see it, but I watched it one afternoon when it was on t.v and I loved it! It's definitely somewhere in my fave movies list!
Also it has Ryan Gosling in it love that was a pleasant surprise aswell coz I never knew until I saw him.
I've only seen it once but I would like to watch it again, I'll probably get it on DVD.

~ Piggle
one eye

T.M
i wouldn't mind watching it again cause i only seen it once and as i said it was a few months ago so i think i keep an eye out for a bargain stick out tongue

Bardock42
Just this moment I watch it...for the second tiome...very emotional of course but I really enjoyed it...I found Coach Carter, which is similar, very entertaining too....

stunna1773
one of my favorite movies

Murray
On my Top 20 list on this thread of 100 Favorites.

Amazing film.

Smasandian
Good movie.

But then, im a stickler for sports movies, no matter if its bad or not.

ApolloX
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I enjoyed it the first 5 times, but then not so much when they forced us to watch it in school on those days where the teachers have nothing better to do but make you watch the same thing over and over again...on VHS...
same. i love that movie.

T.M
Originally posted by Bardock42
Just this moment I watch it...for the second tiome...very emotional of course but I really enjoyed it...I found Coach Carter, which is similar, very entertaining too....

defiantly emotional yes

one of the only sports movies u can watch with a girlfriend yes

Fionnuala
I watched this film on a plane once..I though it was incredibly good for a sport's movie..very moving and engaging thumb up ...made me cry at the end..embarrasment

T.M
it is a very emotional movie yes

Fionnuala
I saw this ages ago..so just remind me one of the main characters gets in a car crash at the end? and ..does he die or not die?

T.M
you're talking about Gerry Bertier ? i don't think he died i think he was just paralyzed then killed about 10 years later in another car crash.

Bardock42
What T.M said is right....

T.M
thought it was yes

Fianna
Originally posted by T.M
thought it was yes Oh okay..thanks...I could just remember there was a car crash..

T.M
No probs thumb up

T.M
I'm bumping my thread because a movie this good shouldn't die.

plus I just got and watched the DVD stick out tongue

Bardock42
Good idea.

T.M
thank you.

Bardock42
You are welcome.

T.M
good.

Have you seen Remember The Titans ?

if so, what did you think of it ?

Bardock42
Yeah I did. And I posted already. Good and very enjoyable ovie in my opinioon.

PinstripePapaya
we had to watch this in p.d. or p.s.h.c.e as it is now called....

i thought i would hate it but it was actually really good

im glad we had to watch it now, i think its a really good movie for teaching accpetance

DarkC
It was a good movie. happy

Solo
One of the better sports films.

T.M
Originally posted by Solo
One of the better sports films.

yeah i agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.