I Wanna Get MADE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fruits
for everyone who's seen MTV's show, MADE, i have a question for you. well, i wanna tryout for the show, but im undecided on what i wanna be MADE into!

choice #1: i wanna be made into a boxer. this is because i am skinny and wimpy and everyone knows it and they tease me about it. i would do nething just to prove to everyone that im tough, and i think that if i became a boxer, i could do that!

choice #2: i wannna be made into a snowboarder. i live in colorado and have only been snowboarding once. and i didnt like it cuz it was hard and i kept crashing and all my friends were doing harder runs then me. i hate it when all my friends always go up snowboarding every weekend and i never go. i wish i could just get training to become a great snowboarder. i mean, i live in colorado, everyone snowboards!!

so, wadda think? what do u tink i'd have a better chance of getting on the show doing? they usually pick people who have very slim chance of acheiving their goal.

TX!
i would say to be a boxer get healthy and strong

pinsleepe
cheerleader

Ronny
snowboarding yes

fruits
im not gonna be a cheerleader

TX!
or snowboarding pick which ever one you feel is best with you in your heart

Anna85
snowboard

WhoKnows?
i kinda want to be made too. be made into BMX rider!

SlipknoT
Dont waste your time

XIA
slip is right, thousands of people try out for those shows every day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.