just one of those frellin' days!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lara
I really dont like mondays, especially when they are bad. just gives the whole week a negative vibe.
I'm just plain f*cking miserable ppl. make me laugh.

Da Moose
moose

Lara
I found that insulting. but thanks for trying moose.

Da Moose
The HELL? Insulting?!

Fine.

I don't do this for everyone.

*strips naked, covers himself in marmalade and ties himself down to an ant hill*

Ouch...oooooh....OW!

Lara
jump

now put that body away before you get arrested. there are kids that visit this site.

Da Moose
Uh....I would...OW! but...I kinda....DAMN! OUCH! Tied myself....OWWWIE!...down here....

Baylin
Hey Lara it's been one of those days for me too. sad

There has only been one saving grace though today but I'm not a liberty to say who... love

Not again Moose. Well I aint rubbing on the ointment this time!schmoll

Clovie
what are you drinking? i want some of that toooooooo

Da Moose
*whispers*

You know that I hate it when you call me grace...but I love you too Alex. love

Lara
I didnt even get to see my bf today crybaby

a1hsauce
its presidents day people, cheer up we have the day off

Da Moose
To be honest, I'm just feeling good today, for the first time in weeks, and I am happy about it. The tests are all coming back positive and I think I may actually pull through. So, I'm just happy on life I guess.

Baylin
laughing out loud but you look so full of grace as you wander the forests... droolio

(Glad to hear that Scot!)

Clovie
very glad to hear it happy congrats big grin

Jackie Malfoy
shockDad how could you?I hate mondays too.Because it means the begining of a school week.JM mad

shellie
hug im so happy for you too sweetie

a1hsauce
scottster im happy to hear ur good buddy

Da Moose
smile I do, don't I?

Does my arse look any smaller btw? I've been doing some moosercises.

Thanks Alex, I am pretty happy. smile

Lara
I feel so crappy I wanna cry. sad

Da Moose
Thank you Klaudia. smile

Da Moose
Aww, Shells, thanks sweetie.

*hugs*

Da Moose
Thanks Saucy, you da man!

a1hsauce
yes i know, no need to remind me cool laughing out loud

shellie
dunno if it'll help sweetie but sometimes it works for me so ill pass it on to you hug

Lara
thank you shellie, now I find myself looking for the makeup remover. I got eyeliner all down my face. looks like its gonna be one long arse night for me. I hope I wont feel like this for long otherwise its back to the doctors for me. I really dont wanna do that. sad

Baylin
hey Lara!

hug

Clovie
hug

Lara
such a sweetie, Baylin. kisss

Lara
arrrrh! I need soul food and lots of it and something else which I wont mention.

Clovie
my needes are simplier. i need hot bath and some sleep bag

Lara
always a good plan.

Lara
sorry guys. been away for a few days. not feeling myself lately and just have no energy or motivation. looks like is back and it wants vengance for its 3month banishment. I cant find reason for it! its not fair. sad

Corran
Hey K, what are you up to later?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.