Are you friends with people who are bad at

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Agent 69
School,because i am bad at school ,like i am in all the lower classes and extra classes but i am popular ,but i am saying that i am popular without telling people that i am in the lower classes .Do you think if they found out i go to extra classes and lower classes they will stop liking me ?

Jackie Malfoy
Not really all my friends are friends with me who is bad at school.I am consider a troublemaker and my friends just follow.jm

Agent 69
So would you care if someone was in lower and extra classes

Clovie
it depends on what a person you are, not which classes are you taking

Aku
Depends if I could have an intellegent conversation with them.

If thier a guy and I could have a conversation about drink/girls/cars and guy stuff then i'd like them.

If they were a girl and wanted sex, then I wouldnt care what classes they were taking.

Agent 69
Thats what i wanted to hear

Clovie
why?
everyone was saying moreorless the same

SlipknoT
I do bad in class, but thats because I just dont care.

lil bitchiness
Dont confuse intelligance with education.

I was friends with people who had similar interest to me - regardless of their school working.
I was never friends with people who were lazy and refused to do work, in fear of them stopping me from doing some.

Ronny
im horrible in school but ive been told im pretty smart yes im just lazy erm and i dont 'listen'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.