NOTE - Please read.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil bitchiness
Please read and acknowledge the following -

Poetry and Prose Forum

This forum has been made for you and your enjoyment, but please acknowledge that I am the moderator of this forum, and while I do not enforce strict rules on you at any point, I would appreciate if all moderating is left up to me.

There is very little chance that I will forbid you having any thread or a contest here (unless its braking the rules), but I appreciate being asked first.

Due to the moderating that has been done here without me, I will say the following - anything particular event or a announcement thread that is not been discussed with me will be closed.

Rules for the section

I dont have the strict rules for this section, apart from those mentioned in this thread - this is your forum, for you to enjoy, but please make sure you follow the Forum Rules.
Violation of These rules could lead to loss of your community membership.

Poetry Contests

From now on, any poetry contests you might have in mind should be discussed with me first.
Any poetry contest that is started and not approved by me will be closed.

Plagiarism

Please make sure you credit the poetry/prose writer when using their work. Plagiarism is a serious offence and could lead to banning.

Happy posting

~lil b

lil bitchiness
Dear all,

Please note the following.

To stop the cloging, which could arise in this forum, could I please ask you all to make ONE thread with your poems in there and update them whenever you like, as opposed to making few threads.

Thanks for your cooperation, guys.

~lil b

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.