mutants only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildfirecuttie
This post is for mutants only and if you are not a mutant or a beleiver then please leave this post and never come back. For all other mutants my name is flare. Welcome to my post.

Abbita
evil_monkey
whats that Mr.Monkey? You see SPAM??

chimp
Mrs monkey no like spam

If you want to do a thread like this then please use the role playing forums, there are quite a few x men role plays in there that im sure you could join or you can make one of your own happy

wildfirecuttie
this isn't a role play human. Go away, didn't you read MUTANTS ONLY in the begging, or mabe you just can't read.

pr1983
you arent a mutant, your just delusional... this is gettin closed...

gambitindaflesh
No, no, wait, maybe... she?... is a mutant! there are many things that are considered mutations, I mean, maybe she has some you know, physical, exception? I won't believe controlling fire, or metal claws or any of that, but we just don't know do we? chances are not good though. Probably delusional, yes, but maybe not. I believe in anything, sure.

do I seem almost confused? I'm not though.

pr1983
most people have tiny mutations (i've been told blue eyes is a mutation), but superpowers?

no chance...

gambitindaflesh
he/she/it did not specify super powers, he/she/it only said mutant. I'm just being open minded, I don't really get this either. Trying to be understanding and fair.

gambitindaflesh
blue eyes? really? uhhhh, I wonder about blondes too...

ayjay
maybe they have a sever growth on their neck or sumtin....

Rave X
You already have a stupid threath!!! Why another? They are sooo gonna get locked

eleveninches
DIE, YOU STINKING MUTIE!!!!!

dgeniu
Sooo, what is the subject of this thread? :/

gambitindaflesh
How the public would react if mutants like those in the comics really existed.

Mainstream
I feel bad for the freak mutants...a could you imagine eating at mickey D and having a guy sitting a close from you with 10 arms or blue fur and fangs?

pr1983
i'd ask him to pass me some salt...

appearances shouldn't be that big a deal...

Mainstream
ha ha ha....If I was a mutant I'd want to be one who could pass as a normal human

gambitindaflesh
sure, but the only problem is that no one is normal and everyone fails to see that. If we wore our personalities on the outside what would we think of eachother then?
You actually really can judge a person by their appearances, but not like you are thinking. I mean some people have a sweet face, some try too hard to look sexy, some have angry faces, some serious, some humerous, you know what I mean, I can tell a lot about a persons face and I'm not necessarily looking for 'attractiveness' you know what I mean, I hope.
It's the same with dogs, I can tell by a dogs face what his personality is like and what his level of socialization is like as well.

dgeniu
Yeah, me 2. Think about Beast...he`s a genius, but what do humans say? "Down with the blue-furred freak! Mutants are all the same! etc. etc"

pr1983
if my mind was there for all to see i'd have been locked up years ago...

dgeniu
Really? How come?

pr1983
cos i am one messed up guy...

dgeniu
Aww, don`t feel bad about it! I bet there are others much worse! Just be yourself! It works! wink

gambitindaflesh
I know there are... you seem totally fine Pr

Mainstream
I am truly evil.

dgeniu
That`s a useful thing to know.

gambitindaflesh
No, you're full of it Mainstream. You guys...

Mainstream
okay...I'm a friendly guy...with demon energy! just kidding...but that would be cool.

gambitindaflesh
no it wouldn't. did you read the house of cards Gambit series??? demons...

pr1983
yes... seem...

dgeniu
Nice...I`m an alien, but I`m peaceful...most of the time!

DarkCrawler
You obvously have an mutation. In your BRAINS. But don't worry I have an mutation too. I can sense the stupidity in others. It RADIATES from you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

pr1983
laughing

gambitindaflesh
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

gambitindaflesh
I'm a dog.

I work with dogs so closely that I go "grrrrrrr!" when frustrated or angry. I make all my hand signals and move dog cummincation like. I've had all these silly dog things rub off on me over time.

Abbita
chimp

I ALREADY TOLD YOU!!! Mrs Monkey doesnt like spam no

wildfirecuttie
mrs. monkey is so stupid, and this is not spam.

gambitindaflesh
so how are you mutant wildfirecutie??? we want to know, seriously.

wildfirecuttie
i have the power to control electricity.

Bardock42
Damn you are speciesist, I don't like speciesist.
Anyway I asked that before in what way do you "control" electricity?

fruits
im a mutant. i can tell the future. let me see..........i..............see...................this thread! but, wait.............what's this? theirs some...........strange symbol next to it on the forum page................cant quit make.....it out.............oh wait! it's a lock! i see tat this thread will be closed. see, im good

gambitindaflesh
Maybe she can control electricity, it is manipulative.

RielKid
I'm a mutant. I got the power of extra senses

RielKid
Wildfire don't listen to them. They take life way too seriously.

ayjay
i dun think mutanats would eb a different species....they'd still have human DNA in them...just...mutated human DNA...so yeeh...mutants wouldnt be another species i dun rekon.....

wait...is this like a joke thread? or a serious one? i dunno....its hard to tell...some of the posts have been funny..some are serious....uhhh....*officially confuzzled*

gambitindaflesh
supposed to be serious we determined. Your sig by Arcane is sooo awsome, get me one!

ayjay
wat kinda sig u want?...i'l see if he can do you one

eleveninches
Die, mutant SCUM!!! sick

Paola
This is an X-Men forum.

where we talk about the comic & movie characters called the X-Men.

real mutants doesn't fit here. sorry.

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.