Thing vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Anybody reading the FF vs. Superman thread will know how this one came about. Who wins in a brawl for it all? No holds barred to the finish. When I mean finish they are both fighting for the survivial of their universes. Dont think this is a joke fight cause it is serious.

IRTMU-Dragon
one punch. superman.

long pig
thing dies so fast. oh so fast.

nigel45
Nothing Thing could do.

IRTMU-Dragon
this has to be one of the silliest threads ive seen.

Cosmic Cube
Why juggernaut74? Why?

spetznaz
I adore the Thing, but he would need super-glue to piece himself together after a bout with Superman.
Supes wins.

crazyspinz
as far as the super strong guys goes, thing is acualy the weakest out of marvel.

colossus is stronger, hulk is stronger, juggy is stronger, even rhino is stronger (but not as durable),

kgkg
Sups will win this easy.

The Flash
Superman.

stormfront13
what could the thing do to supes

David Duchovony
Strong Guy is actually the weakest strong guy. Lol what an oxymoron.

nigel45
I understand why Juggernaut74 made this. The Fantastic Four vs. Superman thread where people were arguing Thing's usefullness in the battle. People supporting Thing.

Wynndar
Thing would obviously lose...that doesnt mean he wouldnt be a factor in a fight between superman and the FF.

GRIMM THING
should I start a Superman versus the Living Tribunal thread?

..................just kidding stick out tongue

THING and Supes isn't a fair match up.

GRIMM THING
test

K3VIL
Superman slap Ben's face and send him from NY to Chicago.
This isn't a match.

nigel45
Well, how so? I mean, the best I can think is that he could serve as a temporary distraction until Superman pummeled him.

ZephroCarnelian
Wow! Not a single fan-boy supporting Ben on this one?? What is the world coming too lol?

A red/blue blur and Supes has a new rockery for his garden...

OMEGA_05
Superman would win

theflyxx
Un................fair.

David Duchovony
Solid sig fly.

theflyxx
Domo arigato.

Jason8200
I am pretty sure that the only way that Superman would fight him... if it meant he had to save his Universe... cause if that was not at stake, Superman would probably giggle and fly away. The FF four blows period. Superman would tear all of them a new butt hole, much less just the Thing.

jplatinum
Ben is a better fighter than supes but he lacks the other powers that would give him a win. He could give supes a good fight for about 5 minutes,then "Pow" ben is hit with a 220 lb+Class 100 strength+light speed flight= instant death. If he fought enraged supes ,but regular supes would still knock him out in a few punches.

nigel45
How is Ben a better fighter? He's good, don't get me wrong, but compared to Superman he might as well be a little kid with an ice cream cone.

Mainstream
Superman: I think it's Clobbering time for you buddy
(one punch it's over..game over Thing.)

nigel45
Haha. More like,

Thing: "It's Clob-(POW!)"

*Several hours later*

Thing: "Why am I on the moon?-(Gaaakkk!" as Thing suffocates to death)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.