Spider-Man, Venom and Batman VS Carnage, Bane and Electro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NoFate007
Spider-Man, Venom and Batman VS Carnage, Bane and Electro

I know its a bit of an odd mix, but I think this would be a great duel.

I think I'd have to go with the first group.

Tron
Ummm, dude, the title says Joker, not Bane.no expression

NoFate007
Whoops, forgot to change the title. Bane is what I meant, not The Joker

Tron
Title changed.

NoFate007
So who thinks what

StrawNilla
I think that Spidey could solo Bane on account of sheer agility, versatility, maneuverability, and enough strength to toss Bane a ways away.

Venom could solo Electro on account of the ill-effect attacks with electricity has on Venom and strength advantage Venom has over Electro. And Bats could create a rubber insulation suit to resist Electro's attacks and overwhelm him with sonics or flash grenades, leaving the field open for a pummelin' courtesy of the superhumans.

I don't think even Bats has something in his arsenal to stop Carnage. It'll take Spidey putting it all out there with the speed, strength, agility, maneuverability, reflexes, and webbing.

NoFate007
I'd have to agree that Electro and Bane could be taken rather easily compared to Carnage. But I think that Batman, Venom and Spider-Man could take Carnage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.