Tornado

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moivie man
A tornado just went through my town holy crap

ARC Trooper 117
scared
Well, I hope you're okay. wacko

A4E
where u from??

SaTsuJiN
Dang thats crazy.. next time take a snapshot eek!

Imperial_Samura
How big was it? And good nothing to bad seems to have happened.

SlipknoT
cool

moivie man
Yes i am okay I'm in Georgia it was an f2 and no it is not cool.

Silver Stardust
Tornados whiz through here fairly regularly...last year we had an F4 completely level part of a town about an hour away (which is where my aunt lives, it literally came within a block of her house).

vaya_the_elf
Where do you live?

You don't live in California do you?

SlipknoT
She said Georgia

RZA
Man, there's Tornadoes in Georgia too? Since when? I always thought it was in the heartland, you know Kansas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, places like that. It must have been the product of a really bad storm cuz correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think they're very common in the southeast are they? confused

botankus
If you check any Almanac they will list the worst tornado disasters of the 20th century. 2 of the top 20 are in Gainesville, Georgia.

nitro-swicked
whoa thats nasty messed

dark1365
Did you get it on film?

Silver Stardust
They usually happen in the midwest (I'm in Chicago which is just on the edge of tornado alley), but they can occur anywhere.

Londonboy7
Im in the north east coust. We have NO natral disaters

RZA
^^ laughing out loud ...Yeah right...what about those snowstorms? I still remember this guy I knew in Boston tellin me....'Ugh..We got a heck of a Northeaster comin thru here' just try to picture the real thick Bostonian accent that goes along with that when you read it wink

AvP
i've only ever seen tornado's opn TV

dizzyblondegirl
my god well at least your okay an F2 you say how much damage would that be ?

AvP
an F2 isn't that strong, but still can cause a lot of damage!

dizzyblondegirl
how do you know have you been watching twister again

RZA
^^A twister...a twister...auntie M....auntie M!

I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. embarrasment Btw, wasn't she in Kansas?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.