Help Me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fruits
i just downloaded a new font on my computer, but i don't how to get it so when i click font it shows up on the list!! ne1 know how to help me

a1hsauce
no idea fruits

A4E
i know

A4E
open "control panel" go to "fonts" then drag the icon of the font u downloaded on the "fonts" carpet

fruits
OMG!!! thank you sooo much, ur a lifesaver

Elektra_lover
fruits, for next time, use the place designed for threads for these kinds of threads wink

fruits
oh, i see how it is. well what! im in a gang and my gang will bust a cap in yo ass! actually, they wont, but just beware. youve been warned............. smile

Elektra_lover
hahahhahahahhahahahha OMG your great Jeff

Arachnoidfreak
Oh yea? Well my gang will shtit on you. How about that, huh? Would you like to get shat on? HUH? SHAT ON MAN, SHAT! The runny yellow kind too.

a1hsauce
huh

Arsenal
laughing I'd hate to have any trouble with your gang. I dislike the idea of getting shat on.

a1hsauce
they sound tough

Arsenal
Yeah, any gang that has the balls to shit on people are tough.

a1hsauce
laughing out loud

Arsenal
Of course, my gang is the toughest. Me and my imaginary/non-existent gang hide behind bushes on Halloween and wait for trick-or-treaters to pass by. We then jump out from behind the bushes and expose ourselves to them. We then give them candy in return for not calling the cops on us.

a1hsauce
in a way thats sad... but funny non the less

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.