Superman vs Quick Freeze vs Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
Post-Crisis Superman

Quick Freeze has the combined powers of Iceman and Impulse

Spider-Man is charged with red sun radiation

Quick Freeze
i think supes would underestimate his two foes. superman wouldnt know that spider-man is charged with red sun radiation and spidey handeled him pretty well the first time that scenerio happened. then i think qf can take it

Quick Freeze
fine! nobody likes quick freeze sad

David Duchovony
Guess not.

Lord-of-Dreams
nope. This is kinda dumb, dude.

Quick Freeze
dumb because you think one character is too powerful over the other 2 or dumb because quick freeze is dumb?

Scoobless
um......... quick freeze only made a couple of appearances and didn't show too much power, red sun spidey and QF will recieve a major kryptonian style asskicking

Quick Freeze
ok

cray z 4 sarah
whos quick freeze and can anyone tell me more about him in detail

Quick Freeze
in Unlimited Access #4 darkied and magneto teamed up to take over mankind. a hero named Access has the powers to transport anywhere in both omniverses, transport other people, and to combine 2 superheros. an evil version of Access has been making super bad dudes out of the evil gods of Apocalypse and the Brotherhood of evil mutatants. to stop them, Access created the "X-League" out of characters from the avengers, x-men, justice league, and young justice. one of them was Quick Freeze made from Iceman and Impulse. now imagine a 14-year-old who can preform all of Iceman's abilities at light speed. he can make weapons out of ice in less than a second, throw snow balls at light speed. . . etc. unfortunately that is the only appearence of any character in the x-league (that i know of). the end of the story implied another adventure with access but that was 8 years ago so. . .

cray z 4 sarah
i got it so im guessing impulses powers are light speed reaction

Quick Freeze
basically. his powers are the same as the flash's accept he also remembers everything he reads at high speeds (random power, i know) but one day he went to a library and read every book so he has the knowledge of every book in a library.

one of the resaons why i like Quick Freeze so much is that if you have superspeed, ice control, the mindset of a 14 year old, and the knowledge of an entire library, i think that the possibilities to both defeat bad guys and have fun are endless

long pig
i think you have a fetish for fast 14 year old boys....

Scoobless
lol hysterical

Lord-of-Dreams
Look, Quickfreeze. This is stupid. should I explain??

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by long pig
i think you have a fetish for fast 14 year old boys....

lol i actually became a fan of his when i was 14 so i thought it was coo there was a superhero my age.

and lord of dreams
i guess there are many reasons why this can be considered stupid, but calling it stupid is just kinda vague. i need to know what your critisism is so i can avoid it in the future. thats all. check out the other thread i started! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t328634.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.