X-men 3 honorable mentions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EnforceThis
Looking upon the waves and waves of information about the movie and the past movies, and the comics, I've come upon these conclusions:

Beast will become a member, he's one of the first members of the X-men, how could they not feature him? I believe if he was, it would be a small part however.

Sabretooth is ruined. They ransacked his evil maniacle character into a simple grunt, who can barely talk and I doubt that they will go into Wolverine's past with him, but he'll continue in the series.

Overwhelming amounts of fans have said they wanted Gambit, so I don't believe they'd leave him out, no doubt it will become like Wolverine and Gambit in the original cartoon, somewhat rivals but friends. I can only imagine the amazing Danger room sequences they could do.

Collossus had a rather cool cameo, and he had not some pushover cameo actor for his part, he actually had a somewhat good actor, and I believe he'll be brought in with a bigger part.

Other characters are like blah, but now onto my theories.

Omega red was one of the files in X2, If you don't know what Omega Red is then I feel sorry for you, but he was a super villain, if they went into Omega red, which I doubt is on the menu for X3, but probably X4 or X5, they'd go into the past between Wolverine, Sabretooth, and Banshee, and of course that could be it's own movie, Omega red is sweet.

Franklin Richards is the son of Reed and Susan Richards (The Fantastic Four) he's a powerful psychic I do believe, but I don't know why his name would be mentioned with the Xmen, doubtful entrance into the X-series

My favorite mention here is Muir Island, as we all know this is a very pivotal place in the x universe, it's where Juggernaut is held, where Moira McTaggert lives, where numerous times the x-men have turned for medical attention, I believe this could bring in Juggernaut, Mr. Sinister, and others, this could be one of the main parts of X-3.

Don't expect this movie to be based around Wolverine like the first two, I believe it'll have way more to do with Jean, Prof. X, and the whole psychic thing, maybe introduce Shadow king at the end, of course there'll be little side plots so we can't tell which way the series will go, probably Juggernaut and mentioning of other villains, look for Apocalypse around X5, maybe an introduction with some engravings or something, I do believe he had some involvement in the plot with Pheonix, I do remember it being that way with the cartoon, but not sure about comics.

That's all for me I'll check back to see replies tomorrow

Mainstream
I think your right...Beast and Gambit need to be in X3..Danger room I think Juggy should be the X4 villian..maybe throw in mr. sinster..maybe and my boy Apoc...the most powerful xman villian should be the X5 villian...what about X6? if they went that far mabye a age of Apoc story though that would be very expensive...but cool as hell.

Mudkip_2000
they should do a danger room
and dark phoenix will definitely be a part of it.
although i think the hellfire shud be involved in this
but different from the comics

fruits
i think you have awesome ideas for future x-men movies, but we already have a thread for what could be going in in X-3.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t5970.html

MindReeper01
This is gonna be one hell of a movie and i think they should have other mutants like Bishop and Shard(2 of my fav.s). As far as the evil goes they need...
Scarlet Witch, Boom Boom.
Quicksilver,
Blob,
Avalanche,

LISA-J
What possible use are they to the phoenix storyline-none,though it would be cool to see them(not gonna happen though-at least in x-3).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.