Daytona 500 Results

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moivie man
Are you happy with the Daytona 500 results?

Sith Master X
No because Jeff Gordon won. Though I'll admit, they built that car 6 and half months prior to the 500 for that one race alone, so their efforts really payed off.

chelsea17
Nope...I didn't like it. I wanted Dale Jr. to win. I can't stand Jeff Gordon, even though he is from the state I live in, I can't stand him at all!

Sith Master X
lol I wanted anybody Gordon or JR. to win that race. Can't stand all the attention JR. gets.

I was hoping for one of my two guys, Stewart or Newman to pull this one off. I'd have also like to have seen either Martin or Wallace win since this was there final running of the 500, and either one of them has won it.

Smasandian
Man, there's three threads in a span of 10 threads. I know its popular but man, use your existing threads.

forumcrew
the funny part is NO one used the first one then they all used the second one and then made a 3rd one for no apparant reason..

Smasandian
They made the third one because of the results or too increase thier new post thread count.
Just think if the NFL fans did this, there would be million of new threads opened.

PRO-PAIN
I hated Gordon won, really was suprised to see Jr. come up in the last few laps and do as well as he did, wish he would have won though...

Tony Stewart really deserved to win the race after leading as much as he did, but that is the beauty of restrictor plate racing...

Linkalicious
I wanted Dale Jr. to win too and I got really excited when he sling shotted forward for the lead.

Hats off to Gordon on same amazing racing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.