Who is the Hulk's rival in the comics?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Since the Hulk is so powerful who actually fights him in the comics? Who has the guts to face the green guy?

Napalm
Juggernaut and thor are good examples

Cooties
Spiderman. They are equal in justice and bravery and they even fought eadh other too.

Napalm
Spiderman is a powerful a hulk

black wolverine
u foos wendigo is a hulk villan he can own da hulk

CountQuan
How does the Wendigo fight the Hulk when the Hulk can grow stronger? I never read any of the hulk comic books.

long pig
Windigo owns hulk everytime they meet. Wendigo is a beast of nature and magic....he so owns hulk.
Spiderman isnt hulks equal at all.

im here
Not many can rival the hulk in the comic books the hulks strength is incalcuable.........even against the mighty juggernaught you have to remember one thing an that is he can be stopped, if the hulk were to pick up a mountain an drop it on him (and he has picked up an estimated 150 billion tons before (which i cannot even begin to fathom the weight of, without being in a hulk rage) it would either
A) trap him for eternity or till it finally erodes or
b) crush him an his crystal armor
if by chance the juggernaught did move in time to avoid being squashed and i dont see how, the hulk would simply get so mad that eventually he would smash juggernaught into orbit around pluto, his strength is immeasurable because the madder he gets the stronger he gets lets not forget this, and the hulk has a healing factor and went toe to toe against superman an kicked but, the hulk is the strongest of all marvel characters when it comes to strength

hulksamasks
Hulk is strongest one there is but not the smartest,therefore he is sometimes tricked like the time juggernaut fought him without his armor and because hulk did not understand who he was kinda took it easy on him(please do not make me go through me comics to find the issue)Spider-Man is great i love most Marvel heroes but please do not say he is strong as Hulk(Peter would laugh out loud at that statement himself!!)

Scoobless
Absorbing Man is a good enemy for any strength based hero

dawsey28
How about THE LEADER ? Or any of these guys? http://jerome.galica.free.fr/marvel/Avengers/Hulk/ennemis.htm

CorderaMitchell
Hulk lifting that mountain range was utter bs,in total calm

I noticed spiderman used a tactic on another gamma charged character, he wore down him mentally and physically until the guy passed out and almost died, basically reversing the reaction. Spiderman then confessed to being able to beat the hulk.

b-dan
isnt it the guy with the big brain and he is green

dawsey28
^
Yes it is The Leader.

olympian
Heroes side? He has some. Thor. Juggernaut ( hes playing hero now at Excalibur ) Hercules. Bue eye Thing.

Villains: Leader and Abomination. Those are the ones he hates the most.

JirK
Originally posted by im here
Not many can rival the hulk in the comic books the hulks strength is incalcuable.........even against the mighty juggernaught you have to remember one thing an that is he can be stopped, if the hulk were to pick up a mountain an drop it on him (and he has picked up an estimated 150 billion tons before (which i cannot even begin to fathom the weight of, without being in a hulk rage) it would either
A) trap him for eternity or till it finally erodes or
b) crush him an his crystal armor
if by chance the juggernaught did move in time to avoid being squashed and i dont see how, the hulk would simply get so mad that eventually he would smash juggernaught into orbit around pluto, his strength is immeasurable because the madder he gets the stronger he gets lets not forget this, and the hulk has a healing factor and went toe to toe against superman an kicked but, the hulk is the strongest of all marvel characters when it comes to strength

i believe apocalypse is the strongest physical character in marvel.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by olympian
Heroes side? He has some. Thor. Juggernaut ( hes playing hero now at Excalibur ) Hercules. Bue eye Thing.

Villains: Leader and Abomination. Those are the ones he hates the most.

How can you forget NAMOR!? stick out tongue

He's owned Hulk three times already.

olympian
Ditto. Namor its in the list.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by Napalm
Spiderman is a powerful a hulk

Spiderman can lift 10 tons and the Hulk can lift 100 tons,they ARE NOT equal in power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.