Bring him back, that ol' scally-wag...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OBLh
This is the campaign to get the glory that is Ou. Be. Low. hoo. back where he truly belongs...on the top of a giant mountain covered in snow with beautiful valleys and such below. The sea sings his name and the wind plays a song with her hair for him. The great sun, as it stretches for dawn, thinks..."Where is he? He is beautiful!". Life ain't the same without that guy we love...BRING HIM BACK! NOW!

Ugluckaduck.

dark1365
Close this thread someone.

OBLh
I love you, dark1365...I understand your problems and I want to help. Really I do...When I have returned to my previous state I shall make it my life's quest to help you and others like you.

You are welcome.

Silver Stardust
*cough*sockalert*cough*

Imaginary
I smell socks...

Silver Stardust
Stinky ones, at that.

OBLh
Oh, you poor dears! You are all scared of socks or are suffering from them being stuck down your throats! Oh, poor, poor you!

Go to the Questions Forum at the bottom of the page for the remedy!

Welcome!

Silver Stardust
Making another account still isn't allowed, regardless of the circumstances...it's called 'email Raz'.

dark1365
Crap, Ou Be's back.

I can smell his type of obnoxiousness a mile away.

Get a mod to ban this idiot.

OBLh
I'm sorry, my poppet...But I don't have that lovely man's email address.

I don't think 'OBLh' was an attempt to trick anyone...do you?

Good. I thought not...

Welcome!

Imaginary
Yes...crap indeed...

OBLh
Be careful with your flames...I wouldn't want to return the favour you dealt me!

dark1365
Email Raz to ban him someone...

Imaginary
OBLh... if he flames you it doesn't matter. You're getting banned again anyway.

Silver Stardust
I've reported this already....

dark1365
HURRAH!!! REJOICE!!!

Silver Stardust
Socking IS a bannable offense, regardless of the circumstances....

Imaginary
Well of course stick out tongue

dark1365
Yes agreed.

BlackC@t
Don't take us for idiots, it's obvious you're a sock rolleyes1

dark1365
I know...I can recognize that idiot attitude of his anywhere.

OBLh
Huh? I've made it quite clear who, what, when, where, whibble I am...

Ou Be Low hoo!!!!!

I was supposed to have my ban lifted today...It says "banned for 0 days" when I try to log in, so I'm just identifying this problem in the only way I know how...I don't know Raz'z email...

It's good to know I have so many fans though...dark...imaginary...blackpussy...covered in Silver Stardust - I love you all! I forgive all your tresspasses! Your sins are forgiven! THe slate is wiped clean! You have got some new clothes to wear! A new song to sing! A new goat to bleet! Etc! Etc! Etc!

lov u. Always.

SlipknoT
Im glad hes back

dark1365
*sarcasm* ^

Arsenal
The guy's funny

dark1365
No he isn't man, he's just plain idiodic.
He makes you and BloodBird sound like honest gentlemen, compared to HIS demeanor...

Arsenal
I AM an honest gentleman stick out tongue

Imaginary
I've never had anything to do with you. I've merely read some of your posts and thought "Geez this guy's an idiot..."

BlackC@t
Not funny! NO ONE makes fun of my name! furious

Imaginary
*sigh* He's still here.

lil bitchiness
Closing and banning...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.