Best mobile phone company and service?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RZA
So, I'm finally out of my contract after two years and I want to switch to another cell phone company. I just thought I'd get some opinions before I make my decision. What cell phone company do you guys like the best?

dark1365
Fido!

RZA
Isn't that only availalbe in Canada tho?

I was thinkin more along the lines of the main companies like T-Mobile, Cingular, Sprint, Virgin....etc

dark1365
I am in Canada man.

Arachnoidfreak
Cingular is really good. Verizon is decent too.

RZA
Yeah....I pretty much figured that out already big grin

RZA
I heard Cingular after they combined with AT&T are having problems with dropped calls. I was talking to my friend who has Cingular the other day and the phone cut off twice. mobile

AvP
3 is good, but you have to top up every 30 days

ladygrim
orange is crap 12p for a txt and 40/50 per min for a call they are money zappers

Jackie Malfoy
AT&T!I think that is the best.JM

AvP
mine is 5p per text

chelsea17
I have prepaid service sad

AvP
are you on contract

Clovie
era

WindDancer
Last year I had a plan with AT&T/Cingular and this year I got me T-Mobile. No big difference and service isn't bad.

JKozzy
Cingular f*cked up our phone bill and said they'd change it. Well, they 'forgot' to change it, and didn't have any record of us visiting their store to discuss it, so they made my parents pay the $400 something phone bill.. pretty shitty if you ask me. They added so many extra plans that we didn't want, and the ones we did want, they did it to the wrong phones. The phone I got initially kept hanging itself up and turning itself off, took three replacements to get them to send me a different model. (I had a Motorola T720).

Londonboy7
Ive had horiblle luck with them.

XIA
you should try virgin mobile, they pay you a dollar everytime you say something like this.

a1hsauce
^ laughing out loud i love asses, shes funny.... t mobile is actually really great, i get service everywhere i go, i was in mexico last year and i still got service there

WindDancer
Cingular totally rip you off. Don't do business with them again. thumb down

chelsea17
no...it has no contract, I just have to go to the store and buy more minutes for it every 80 days...

RZA
Thanks for the feedback guys.happy But I'm still undecided confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.