I've been on for too long

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arsenal
I'm starting to see little furry men running around my room...that can't be a good thing.

Wolflet
blink

Imaginary
It's definitely a worry yes

Arsenal
Maybe my sensory glands are starting to pick up feedback from Gaia, which in turn heightens my foresight into the next dimension, where (needless to say) little furry men thrive.

Imaginary
Maybe you should go to sleep.

RZA
Are you starting to see the underpants gnomes too?

Arsenal
Or maybe I should stay up longer to further improve my foresight into the next dimension!

Arsenal
Not yet, but soon I will. My sensory glands are growing exponentionally with every passing second that I stay awake.

RZA
Dude, I don't know what to make of it but whatever you're on right now, I want some too big grin hoover

Imaginary
Or maybe you're just insane.

Arsenal
Or maybe you just can't accept that there's another dimension with little furry men.

Imaginary
Or maybe I don't believe you.

Arsenal
Or maybe you do and you're trying to keep yourself from realizing the obvious truth, that there is another dimension with little furry men.

Imaginary
Or maybe I don't believe you because theres no evidence of another dimension with little furry men.

Arsenal
I would use my camera, but I doubt that it would be able to take a picture of them, because it's a rip in time and space and my camera just isn't powerful enough to pick up on the high frequencies.

Imaginary
You could draw it... but wait... that doesn't prove anything blink

Arsenal
Plus I'm not a good artist and the little furry men are running around too fast for me to even start to draw them.

Imaginary
If they're running around too fast for you to see properly, how do you know that they're little furry men?

Arsenal
I told you, my sensory glands are growing by the minute.

AvP
i would go to bed otherwise your eyes will hurt in the morning

SlipknoT
Lay off the acid

Imaginary
If that is the case, then if you wait a bit longer you should be able to draw them perfectly.

AvP
laughing

Arsenal
My powers are becoming so great, that I can make out the outlining of your body!

Imaginary
Uh huh... really?

Arsenal
No! eek!

AvP
eek! un oh

Imaginary
eek!

AvP
his powers are growing

Arsenal
Of course they are, I'm the chosen one.

Imaginary
Anakin is the chosen one!

Corran
Don't worry, you appear to be watching Return of the Jedi, the little furry men are Ewoks.

Imaginary
eek! I never thought of that.

AvP
very good corran

Imaginary
Well, Arsenal? Are you watching ROTJ?

AvP
i han't seen that for ages

Imaginary
Neither have I... it was on TV but the recording stuffed up and cut the first half hour sad

Arsenal
No, my brain might be though. We are seperate but interconnected nonetheless.

AvP
really

Imaginary
eek! Nifty.

ladygrim
or my pet doggie wink

Arsenal
What an evil looking dog

Imaginary
It's so cute!

Arsenal
Or is it?!

Imaginary
It's cute... on the outside, at least blink

ladygrim
hes adoreable his name is fluffy and hes a lazy git

Arsenal
His future is clouded, but I sense great evil in him nonetheless.

Imaginary
... He's a DOG...

psycix
laughing how can you sense great evil in him?

Imaginary
eek! I know this one!

His sensory glands are growing every minute smile

ladygrim
beware

psycix
huh...

nitro-swicked
laughing wicked smilie

Arsenal
Of course YOU would think he was a dog.

ladygrim
hes a cat ...

ladygrim
laughing out loud

chelsea17
It's cute...I want another dog, cause we have one now too

ladygrim
big grin

Jackie Malfoy
I think you need to take a rest at the hospital thread.It is helping me get over seeing pink elephants!JM laughing

ladygrim
laughing out loud

Imaginary
mad And what is THAT supposed to mean?

dark1365
I honestly dunno.

ladygrim
lol

Arsenal
I told you the dog was evil...it's taking over my thread. Trust me, I know these things.

dark1365
Your dogs are just running around at night, don't worry.

Arsenal
The thing is...I don't have any dogs! http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/scared.gif dun dun dun (lady can be heard screaming in the background)

dark1365
Any younger siblings?

Arsenal
Yes, but they're not little furry men who run around my room at night.

dark1365
Well, they can run around, and your stunted imagination will do the rest.

Get some sleep already.

Arsenal
How dare you! No one can tell me when to go to sleep except for my imaginary friend, Frederick.

dark1365
Yeah you see what I mean.
You know you are in delusion when you start imagining a friend ight beside you. You REALLY know you need some sleep when your delusional imaginary friend tells you to.

RZA
Dude, you still haven't slept....lol...really?

Imaginary
Why are there so many "imaginary" references?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.