Favorite horror movie actor/actress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hydrokronic
So whos your favorite?

My favorite is Melinda Clarke shes the best actress that played in return of the living dead 3

If I ever become famous I would sure love to meet her, if she wasnt married I would drive to her house right now pick her up and put her in my 78 mustang and go for a ride in my pimp mobile and go clubing. But then.. get tackled down by all 50 of her bodyguards and get tazered to death.. evil face

I can care less about most famous horror movie actors and actresses but since I have a crush on melinda ever since I saw that movie on sci-fi shes my favorite.

Wolfie
Robert Englund
Bruce Campbell
Tony Todd
Marylin Burns

dean7879
christopher lee
bruce campbell
robert englund
peter cushing
brad douriff

Jennifer_Tilly
My fav is Bruce Campbell idc how old he is lol I would defeintly (sp) do him lol!

botankus
Favorite actresses who have been in horror flicks: Jamie Lee Curtis, Linda Blair, and Sissy Spacek. And, of course, Jennifer Tilly is good eye candy.

Worst favorite: Eliza Dushku vs. everyone else in the world, including my aunt in a horror home movie my brother and I filmed when I was about eight years old called Wind in the Barrels.

It's a tough call, but I think I'm going to have to give the edge to Miss Dushku. Congrats!

MildPossession
Definitely Sissy Spacek, looking forwards to seeing her in Ring 2. Loved her in Carrie.

Ooo and I like Emily Perkins.

Cinemaddiction
Hmm. Katharine Isabelle, Sissy Spacek, Angela Bettis, Jamie Lee Curtis, Jessica Biel (TCM), Heather Langencamp, Emily Perkins, Sigourney Weaver, and Linda Blair are all on up there. However, female leads are usually one performance deals as far as recognition goes. The rest, they just recycle their roles.

Male leads, hoooo boy. Robert Englund, Bruce Campbell, Jeffrey Combs, Tonny Todd, Ron Perlman (more or less a a horror actor), and a few others, who's names escape me.

eggmayo
Bruce Campbell and Gunnar Hansen

MildPossession
Angela Bettis- I loved her in May, and Girl Interrupted.

botankus
Like that avatar and sig, Cory (Village-themed).

Jennifer_Tilly
oh my fav actress is Eliza Dushku!

Jennifer_Tilly
Oh heres my other fav actors.....
*Johnny Depp
*Keanu Reeves

botankus
And why isn't it Jennifer Tilly??

eggmayo
+ Jack Nicholson... and if Dusk till dawn classes as a horror movie Tarantino and Clooney

PRO-PAIN
Bill Mosely
Jim Siedow
Ken Foree
Peter Cushing
Boris Karloff
Bela Lugosi
Christopher Lee

Azrael01
Doug Bradley
Robert Englund
Bruce Campbell
Jeffery Combs (horror/B-movies)
Vincent Price

ResEvil_4ever
Milla Jovovich loved her in resident evil 2guns

ResEvil_4ever
umm.. are u sure johnny Depp does horror movies

Jennifer_Tilly
Yea I think lol idk!!!! Jennifer Tilly is my other fav actress!!!

BlackC@t
Milla Jovovich.
Bruce Campbell, he's hot for a guy in his forties! droolio
Melinda Clarke was brillaint as a zombie chick.

Azrael01
yeah he did sleepy hollow and from hell both good movies

Darth_Big_Boy
Tiffany Shepis is my fave.

NormanBates
My favorite was Donald Pleasance. He was just so great.

basementred
robert englund
bruce campbell
kane holdder

basementred
also johnny depp and donald pleasance

TheRing
I would have to say:

Daveigh Chase
Bruce Campbell
Ken Foree

papabeard
Sissy Spacek and the woman from the Shining.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.