If you made your own movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hydrokronic
What would it be? Has to do with horror though.

I would make a comedy horror movie about I gigantic weed plant that stomps on people and rolls them up in bed sheets with there hair sticking out of the end and lights there hair on fire and smokes them to death.

Another one would be to make resident evil 3 movie based on albert wesker and I would be the starring role playing as albert wesker from resident evil, cause I almost look identical to him, with my shades and everything, maybe a code veronica type movie or some shit.

RavenNightstar
I'm in the midst of writing a movie (need a title though) about the battle between Witches & Vampires!

eggmayo
Isn't that a scene from Scary Movie 2?

Wolfie
I had an idea about a werewolf and vampire falling in love during a war between werewolves, vampires, mummies, etc. vs. zombies. Then Underworld came out. stick out tongue

chilled monkey
RavenNightstar: That sounds like a great idea! Best of Luck.

Ignite
if n e off u make a horror plz no chicks running up the stairs, or saying they wuldnt then doing it!
plzzzzzz

RavenNightstar
Chilled Monkey: smile Thanks! I'll need it!

Azrael01
I would make a post apocalyptic movie where the radiation from a nuclear holocaust created zombies and a band of surviving humans hunts them down to eliminate them as a threat to the exsisting human race.

Snipes
im gonna make a really cheap budget its gonna be extremley lame, but have tons of fake blood so its gonna kick ass.

anyway, heres the jist of it.

a football team has won a premiership, but none of the players like the coach, and they are splitting up.

all the players sign up with new clubs. a few weeks later the ex coach finds out, and goes through the regestries at the old club and finds the adresses of the players.

the movie will then turn into a bloodfest.

talk about a lame plot, but i dont care, i just wanna use my camcorder

tabby999
i made a chedap as hell knock off of evil dead. only difference between Evil Dead and my movie is that Evil Dead was good

Lyra Rose
that sound cool

chilled monkey
I would do an action-horror movie, something like 'Blade'. I'd include martial arts and if possible, some swordfighting.

It would have a supernatural theme, as that's what I prefer, but it would have to have good supernatural beings (angels, witches etc) as well as evil ones.

Norma Jean
Don't waste your time. It sounds like crap.

chilled monkey
And why's that? It sounds like a great idea to me.

Sicky666
It would be about a witch who lived upon a hill, and two children go play detective around her house, and SHE FINDS THEM.... Anyway, she curses them, it starts raining, they got trapped and live on an island and the storm has destroyed everything (including the boats), so they are stuck high up in their houses with their families.
The children hear their mother scream downstairs and run to the room where she is in, there they see her being smashed against the wall by...actually...nothing....they dont see anything but she got smashed and smashed against the wall and starts to bleed heavily, at the last hit at the wall she breaks her neck.
They go back sit upstairs in the house and the father decides to get some help alone, so he leaves his children and went outside for help.
After 2 weeks he still didn't come back, so the children decide to go outside to get some help, but when they come in the other houses they only find corpses and blood, most bodyparts are missing, probably eaten by the invisible creature.
There is only one house left where they didn't went: the house of the witch, the boy says to his sister that they have to go to the witch and ask her to take back the curse. So on they went, to the witch house, over the river with their boat, but as they came closer to the witch-house the storm also gets heavier, and it turns the boat upside down.
Under water the girl got grabbed by tentacles, but she had to reach the door, with all her strength she tries to release herself from the tentacle and tries to grab the door but the creature pulls her back now and she looked at it: green, and so many tentacled, like a gigantic octopus, but much more fearful... Then suddenly her brother stabs the tentacle with his knife and releases his sister, they swim up to where the window is and climb in the house.
But inside they see the door already moving and two gigantic shadows, black cloaked, like Watchers come in and grab the two and bring them to the witch, who is standing in front of a gigantic pit.
At the end the children will be sacrificed to Kutulu in the Pit, the girl first, after she is been ****ed by the creature, it will eat her alive, and the brother is ripped apart by the creature.

-end-

Lyra Rose
then you dont know what a good story is

Lyra Rose
this sounds cool

wishmaster
mine well ive bein plaing it for a wiel its called corderoy no not that bear its about a coupel of adventer seekin kids and they go to investegate a muder in a town the muders have bein goin gon for a wiel they go to the bank to get some info about it and htey meet jhonathon a nice banker played by one of my fave actors Ray Loita he tells them to go to a house on a hill they go to the house greeted by a man called henry played by another one of my fave actors Jack Nicolson well he says theres no muders but he tells them to go see a teacher at a achool they go there and meet mr. christan played by CHistopher walken he seems a bit creepy they keep going to muder since and what not untill they find out mr christan is the mudere and is after henry they go to protect him only to see him dead it tunres out that henry is the muder and he calls his son corderoy corderoy has long black hair and wears a clock well they all start dying untill only one person is left henry gets hanged on a meat hook my his son and his sont goes in his car to chase veronica the last remaing kid left his car is black wiht spikes on the front he chases her untill the cops come and blow the iers out they eventually shoot coderoy and take him to the hosptial they fin dout hes not dead and excapes looks like a sequil in the making

wishmaster
vampiers better win cause they are awsom and i like ur sig that cick from house of 100 corpses is hot

chilled monkey
Funny, I also have an idea that involves two kids going to a witch's house.

Basically they go into her house, they hide when she comes back unexpectedly, and watch her perform a ritual. After that, she shows that she knew the kids were there all along. She explains what witches are actually like and they become friends.

When a demon comes to town, the kids go to her for help.

Sorry I don't have more, I'm still working on the details.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.