R.L. Stine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TWelling4Ever
I luv this author, any thoughts?

TWelling4Ever
I have never been disappointed by any books of his i have read, i like them all.

Smasandian
Thier good read's for younger teenagers but once older, its pretty hard to read.

ragesRemorse
i used to read his books about ten years ago. I never liked them, because i always wanted them to be more violent and disturbing. I remember there were two that i liked. I liked say cheese and die, and somthing about a rabbit and magic.

Ignite
i read one the other day that i read when i was like 12, it just wasnt the same.

Smasandian
No they arnt. But they served me well back in the day.

TWelling4Ever
yeah, but have you read any of his fear street series? or any other series? some of them i can take , they're more mature

Jackie Malfoy
I use to read the books "Goosebumps" but then I grow out of it and got into harry potter.But I think he is a pretty good horror writter never the less.JMreaper

TWelling4Ever
same here, never been disappointed with any of his books

TWelling4Ever
alien

piratebaby
I love R l STINE, HIS BOOKS ARE GREAT TO READ AND THEY GET U INTO THEN IF U NO WHAT I MEAN. They aren't scary, but just enough to get u going.

TWelling4Ever
same here, i haven't read a book by rl stine that isn't good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.