STYX Chick is BACK!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

STYX Chick
Yeah, I'm back stick out tongue So, who missed me? laughing out loud -looks for Paola- I know she missed me! yes

Anyways, what's new, KMC Peeps?! eek! Fill me in on what all I missed!!

NyC-gUrL
no expression I dont know you

but welcome back

nitro-swicked
welcome back to KMC. i havn't seen you post for propa ages.

taft
i dont know u but i dont hink anything has happened

STYX Chick
Thanks! smile It's good to be back happy And where's my Silver_Blaze? weep He needs to give me a welcome back kiss!! winkiss

Londonboy7
lot of those people r gone

Silver_Blaze
Welcome backs STYX Chick my Angel I be's here for you! KMC isn't worth going on hug

~Gives her the welcome back kiss she asked for!~ kisses

I love only STYX Chick no one else! Eveyone else can go away forever so... tongue_ss

STYX Chick
Ooo! thankies, Silver_Blaze happy Here's your kiss... winkiss I love you,S_B! love

a1hsauce
i read that as STYX IS COMING BACK, i was woooowww sweet!!!!

STYX Chick
confused STYX are on Tour right now messed Anyways, like my sig? stick out tongue It's from the STYX Song "Heavy Water"

a1hsauce
i thought u meant theyre coming to my town...ya ur sig looks sweet, did u make it or somone else

STYX Chick
I made it stick out tongue happy Where ya live? Also, check STYX's offical site for touring dates >.> styxworld.com stick out tongue

a1hsauce
im in hollywood, u?

STYX Chick
Frankfort messed Indiana sucks XD!

a1hsauce
lol u dont like it out there

STYX Chick
No, I don't stick out tongue

a1hsauce
wats it look like out there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.