Rachet vs Jak vs Sly cooper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cooties
Rachet all the way bee. With over 26 weapons at his disposle Rachet can take those two down no sweat.

Punk Tiger
Ratchet does have more weapons but Jak can turn into dark & light Jak and as powers, but Ratchet would probably win...but I like Jak better than Ratchet in the way he is (personality).
And Sly is a thief, I dunno where he's come in...

SnakeEyes
Jak

WAF3001
Jak

Dizzle
You have to keep in mind that while Jak has amazing powers, he can't use any of them at the same time (guns, light eco, dark eco). It doesn't help him at all that eco runs dry very very quickly. And Ratchet has some amazing freaking armor. The arsenal doesn't hurt either. RYNO's 1,2, and 3, Liquid Nitro Gun, Vaporizer, and a whole lot more. Plus he's got 6 shields which harm anything that comes close to him and 200 health. Ratchet's freaking insane.

I also like Jak more. But he just never gets that kind of firepower. Sly Cooper's just retarded. I vote Ratchet.

Freaky Zeeky
This thread is dum old.......but I still say Ratchet.

Darth Bulhas
rachet hands down for me

WAF3001
You should've made a poll.
P.S. it's all about Jak

kai3345
As long as they dont all start like facing wach other, like a planned battle. If it was like Sly snuck up on them and attacked them Sly would win.

other than that Ratchet (Even tho Sly is cooler)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.