Gokus DragonBall Z Charecter Creation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperSayinGoku
Ok guys i will need 5 players to start the RPG now here is what you will need to post

Name(not in real life):
Species(Only from DBZ,DB,GT)
Species Abilites:
Attacks(max4)
Armor:
Background:
Type(Z fighter,healer and all that type stuff):

All of you start with 100 life and 100K and Level 1 as you battle and win you will reach new levels and get more attacks and more stats.

SuperSayinGoku
Just for you not to get confused this is my char

Name: Goku
Species: Saiyan
Species Ability: Oozaru, Super Saiyan
Attacks:Ki ball,eyelazer,super punch,Swordblast.
Armom: Saiyan Armom
Background: A Boy who was sent in a pod to capture the earth but couldnt remember what he had to do so he is now a great fighter to the good side.
Type: Z Fighter

Note: Some of you might get confused with the species abilites so if your not sure what your species ability is just ask me.

Tptmanno1
Did you talk to Ush?
He will close this if you did not ask permsion, sorry.

SuperSayinGoku
(Just did)

Note: I DO NOT WANNA SEE YOU START A CHARECTER WITH AN ATTACK LIKE A SPIRIT BOMB OR A KAMEHAME YOU ARE LEVEL 1 THERE IS NO WAY YOU COULD HAVE AN ATTACK LIKE THAT.

lady_yuna
Name(not in real life): Yuna
Species(Only from DBZ,DB,GT): sayian
Species Abilites: Super Sayian(suprising)
Attacks(max4): holy blast, spirit wave, petal dance, and heavens shot
Armor: holy white dress
Background: A healer ad joined her father, Gohan, in battle when urged to.
Type(Z fighter,healer and all that type stuff): healer( but can still fight)

SuperSayinGoku
ok.... Everything is good exept well can you explain your attacks??? I dont think they exist in DBZ but who cares you can make one up until its not THE ULTIMATE ATTACK. Also Spirit wave is a very strongh attack which is similuar to a spirit bomb but you got to be about level 20 to get it and also when you mean holy white dress what is the holy ability of it?? And you missed a species ability its not only super saiyan but it is also oozaru. Oozaru is a species ability what happens is all saiyans have a monkey tail right? Yes so when they see the moon they change into a GIANT ape which is very strongh this is the stronghost attack or ability but Super saiyan is the only attack or ability strongher.

PadfootsPyrefly
Name: Kaima Silnia (nickname: Kai)
Species: 1/2 Sayain
Species Abilites: Healing small wounds, power up
Attacks: Lily of Darkness (blinds the enemy for a short period of time), Hell Dance (is able to use fire against enemy for a short period of time) Shadowless (is able to creep up without being seen) and Call of the Sixth Sence (is able to call restless spirits to aid her, although she hasn't master this attack yet...)
Armor: Regular look short skirt and long sleeve shirt, yet it is made of extremely tough silk that is almost impossible to break through.
Background: Kai was abandoned by her parents when she was 2, and was raised in a harsh orphanage, where she currently lives nove, at age 12.
Type: N/A

Ugh, i hope it's ok....you said we are level 1, so thats why her attacks aren't perfect, and one of them is useless to her right now, ok?

SuperSayinGoku
ok ok youres allright exept the Species Ability

NOTE:THE SPECIES ABILITY IS AN ABILITY ONLY YOUR SPECIES A SAIYAN CAN HANDLE SO A SAIYAN CANT HEAL WITHOUT KNOWING ANY ATTACK THAT HAS TO BE AN ATTACK BUT NOT A SPECIES ABILITY

Nameks Species Ability: To regenrate a part of your body if its cut off but if your head is cut then its bye bye to you

Saiyan Species Ability: SuperSaiyan,Oozaru

Human:None exept you got to train very long time to learn a diffrent species ability.

lady_yuna
Speices: Super sayian, oozaru
Attacks: Petal Dance(razor sharp petals dance around cutting things in half) heavens shot(gold beam is shot from hands which has a holy light surround it until it impacts the enemy) water glide(water spins around Yuna protecting her from outside forces)
Armor: light white leather tunic and golden bands on arms to deflect attacks

PadfootsPyrefly
Opps, sorry!

Special: Super Saiyan, Oozaru

SuperSayinGoku
one,two ok letmme see all of ya guys try to make ppl join we need 5 Peaple and fast

Lee-Lie
Name: Ketira
Species: Sayajin
Species Ability: Super Sayajin, Oozaru
Attacks:
1.Suppress Power - The ability to lower your energy level while still fighting at full power. When your energy is masked, it is also difficult to track you using the Energy Sensing technique.
2.Zanzouken - The user can move so fast that he leaves an after-image, while attacking from another standpoint. The images left by this cannot attack the enemy and cannot be attacked!
3.Renzouku Energy Dan - The user fires off dozens of weak to medium power ki balls with a machine gun like effect. It has poor accuracy, but high splash damage
4.Barrier - This purely defensive technique forms a shield around the body that protects the user from Ki or similar attacks. There are two forms of this maneuver. One is a spherical shield that surrounds the body, the other is more of a coating of the body.
Armor: Saiyajin armor
Background: At a young age Ketira was put in orphanage. She was adopted later on by a Martial arts master until she was about 21 years old. At that age she was aloud to do whatever she wanted.
Type: N/A

Lee-Lie
You say background in here but when i go to the RP thread you say we all grew up together.... you should make sure you write down what you want the Backgrounds to be....

SuperSayinGoku
Lei lei your profiles good we need 2 more ppl to start the game

SuperSayinGoku
quess what i though alot about the story line and when we get 2 more ppl in the first episode WE GONNA FUSE

SuperSayinGoku
guys we are starting the RPG with 4 ppl including me so everybody lets go to the Gokus DragonBall Z Rpg game forum

lady_yuna
Gotcha.

PadfootsPyrefly
Yep Yep yes

BakaXero
AH what the heck
ill join
Post my character later

PadfootsPyrefly
Yay, Xero's joining ^^

lady_yuna
Another person ! YAH!!!!

Topher123987
Name: Collidor
species: a human looking cell
species ability: well considering cell just about all of them
attacks Kamehameha, super beam cannon, galit gun, spirit bomb
Armor: saiyan armor
background: cell games areana
Type: Z fighters

how many more people do we need

SuperSayinGoku
Holy moly thats alot of mistakes dude you are level one there is no way you can have a Kamehame or Spirit bomb or all those attacks at that level also there is no such species if you are meaning you want to be the species cell is then its species name is organic android ok? Also the background is where you lived or came throu you just make it up

Topher123987
sorry i have a very vivid imagination well lets try again

Name: Collidor
species: saiyan
species ability: super saiyan oozaru
attacks: ki blast, barrier, solar flare, healing
armor: saiyan armor
background: the saiyan planet somewhere deep in space where noone has traveled before he was banished for fighting for the good of all people

is that better i wasnt sure of solar flare or not

Topher123987
ya know if were gonna do anything we have to have a set time to get on
as for me i can only get for lengthy times on weekends

BakaXero
still trying to decide my character
trying to avoid being a saiyan
too many aint good

SuperSayinGoku
Collidor you are accepted we need more peaple for the game and Bakaxero you can be a human or a Namek

BakaXero
how bout a reincarnated human
like Buu reincarnated to Uub?

SuperSayinGoku
well see the problem is that Buu is an uknown species and that species is invinsible now Do you think I want someone to be invincible in this game??

BakaXero
forget it i dont feel like playing it no more
and what i meant was the reincarnationtion of a super species so my powers can keep up with the rest
but forget it

lady_yuna
You can still play.

Topher123987
danke shun super saiyan goku where do i go to game and when should i get on

SuperSayinGoku
the game is on the role playing forum and you should go on it when I say in this thread its just we need more peaple

SuperSayinGoku
Collidor you are accepted and soon I will put you into the storyline!! Wait till I tell you that you are put into the storyline.

SuperSayinGoku
Comeon BakaXero join!!! Illl let you be the buu species......

Collidor
hey i got some friends that are joining right now i trying to help them

Newt104
Name: Newt
Species: Namek
Species Ability: Regeneration, Healing, Infusion with Namekians
Attacks: Ki Blast, Barrier, Destructo Disc
Armor: Heavy Training Armor
Background: From the depths of the farthest galaxie where I was sent to the milky way galaxie to destroy it but then I saw how many problems the galaxie already had and decided to help.

Collidor
alrite newt welcome to the club go back to the role playing forum and read the DBZ RPG forum from the page I give you you to Vipper

Newt104
My other attack is sword strike.

VipperNight
name: viper
species: android
species ability: super speed, absorb ki
Attacks: ki blast, ki sword, barrier, super punch
armor: metal body cassing
background: loss of memory i have no clue where i am fromm all my lifes memory is with Collidor and newt

lady_yuna
Hello.

AntiSoul
Name: Kyro
Species: Sayian/Human/Android
Species Abilites: Red Ribbon Charge(like King Kai Fist)Super Sayian
Armor: Sayain Armor
Attacks:Grapple Strike (Picks up the opponent, flies up and throws him to the ground), Nuvena Fa (it's like the Burning Attack), Hell Freezer (an Icy Kamehameha)
Background: A small 5-year-old orphan was kidnapped by the Red Ribbon army. After Kidnapping him they put Sayain blood (from a knocked-out Trunks) in him and put a battery in him, so he could charge up (Red Ribbon Charge). After being brainwashed and told that 2 people were his parents and told that the Red Ribbon Base was a training school for 5 years, they decided to make him go Super Sayain. They tided him to a chair, brought his "Parents" in, and killed them. In an instant he went Super Sayain, and decimated the base with the Nuvena Fa attack. He then went almost insane and attacked the Z warriors. After Beating them, he regained his sanity and joined them (or what was left of them)
Type: Red Ribbon Warrior, Z fighter

SuperSayinGoku
Hem Hem Hem its fine with me but you cant be a super sayin yet and Plus you cannot have ultimate attacks like a freeza kamehame... You are level one you only have attacks like ki blast and ki balls and stuff.

And anyway They cannot put sayin blood into you or else you will die and beileve me if they put a battery in you and a chip that makes you a complete android so you got to pick either Saiyan, Human, or Android.

AntiSoul
I'm fine with that. I want to gain my attacks slowly though...

AntiSoul
hmmm...on the part about human, android or sayain i would be....hmmm....tough one....ok I want to be Android-so turn Super Sayain into "OverCharge"(It's like Supersayain, only not as powerful and hair turns red and does not grow-justs lifts)

SuperSayinGoku
ok pick 3 starting attacks

Super Gogeta
Hello. I am Super Gogeta

Super Gogeta
Name: Benny
Species Abilitiesembarrasmentozaru Super Saiyan
Armor: Saiyan Armor
Attacks:Ki Blast Ki Beam Ki Wave
Type: Z Warrior

SuperSayinGoku
your accepted benny hello

SuperSayinGoku
this is vlad

AntiSoul
move 1-red ribbon beam-a red kai blast
move 2-hunter stryke- 5 hits and then a kai blast
move 3-yammotin-a red kai beam-not very powerful
move-4-Raw Energy-a small charge up skill

Freddy_vs_Jason
Name: Layna.
Species: Quater saiyan.
Battle outfit: Blue tank top, leather gloves, Jeans, black lace-up boots, red base-ball cap, blue jacket like trunks, chains hanging from pants-pockets.
Attacks: Masenko bomb, twin-beam strike.
Special attack: Ka-mae-ha mae-ha, Masenko.
Relatives: Gotens daughter.

SuperSayinGoku
Freddy Vs Jason you cannot have a mesonka bomb or Kamehameha because they are level 28 attacks you are level1

AntiSoul
so is Kyro able to be used now?

SuperSayinGoku
yes but I need to wait until everybody responds and then I will do something so you can join the game Ok>?

AntiSoul
yeah sure boss

bardock
name: micrau
species: sayian
outfit: classic sayian armor
attacks: Oozaru crushing wave(a force simlar to galick gun but weaker) fake moonlight(much like what vegeta used to transform with no moon).
backround: a middle class younger sayian who's family escaped the destruction of planet vegeta. his parents have since died. is now looking for a planet to call home. earth.

Matrix_Neo
ok... GO PLAY ALL!!

AntiSoul
Yeah...uhhh...where do i go to play it???

Matrix_Neo
THE DRAGONBALL Z RPG THREAD!!

mega vegetrunks
name vegetrunks
species sayain(with tail)
age 15
attacks
1 mesenko-haa
2 super sayain kia-o-ken
3 furry attack(vegetas attack fires loads of beams when angrey)
4 last ounce of strenth(summons all ki energy)
outfit black shirt
purple jaket
white handbands(bandege)
purple trossers
blue goku shoes
grey hair(like trunks)

firecat
is evey body still on?

firecat
?????

ssj4goku
hey can i have a charecter

ssj4goku
my fav charechters are goku goten and gohan

shuyin
Gogeta
fusion sayain
super sayain, super sayain2
double hand blast, five tip finger blast, million blast shot, physical attacks
weighted training clothes
a fusion between vegeta and goku
z fighter

shuyin
that is my person

shuyin
is anybody on

ssj4goku
well then i am ssj4 goku

DarkDethbringer
hey is there room for me?

DarkDethbringer
name:Kenji
species:half saiyan
specis abillities:supersaiyan
4 atks:boot charge (charges w/boot out), double arm strike,double kick,flight charge
armor: normal clothes puple jacket
origin:just recently started training because he just found out he was half saiyan he always looks out for freinds and is a natural fighter
type: Z-fighter

animeboy08
I wanna play 2

animeboy08
Name: Sergato
Species:Android/human
Species ability:Energy absorbtion,Energy sense
Attacks-Energy ball,energy beam,and steal ability(hasnt mastered)
Armor-Red Ribbon uniform
Background- Was a skilled Red Ribbon assansin but was defeated by an even greater an powerful force. (IS being rebuilt in a secluded lab)

animeboy08
U know what scratch my 1st post. I want to still play but this is my character.

Namemessedegato
Species:Android/saiyan
species ability:Energy absorbtion,energy sense(automatically senses power level), super saiyan (cant turn into the monkey cause he doesnt have a tail)
Attacks-Energy ball, Energy beam<energy field(creates a magnetic wave of energy), steal ability(hasnt mastered)
Armor: The uniform that Raditz wore
Background: Once a powerful saiyan warrior who was mortally wounded in battle the only option was to be infused with the android cells causing his power to increase dramatically.

animeboy08
Umm who are the good and bad guys?

animeboy08
Ok this thread will begin in 3 days (monday) so every1 who wants 2 play came back on monday so that we can start with or without u.

Late arrivals are welcome up until friday!!!!!!!!!

Zernad
A black spaceship landed on earth and three figures came out the one in the black cloak was General Comert he was old but not too old he looked to be human but you can never be so sure. He was accompanyed by two bodyguards both of thier faces hidden. Not far a young saiyan girl named Yuna was waiting for someone she looked up and saw the three figures standing there. " Who are you guys are you from here". "Sir her power level is higher than the average human on this planet she could pose a problem maybe we should annahilate her now" The shorter one said. " That would be amusing knock yourself out" General Comert said stepping back. Just then the shorter shot a basic energy ball that went right past yuna's head. " What are you doing"she shrieked. " Ending your pitiful existance" and before she could respond the man took off the hood exposing his face he was a young boy no older than 19 he had long black hair he was medium built (similar to trunks) he shot another energy ball this time more faster and it hit Yuna dierctlyholoding her stomach she tried to summon some energy but it was too late the guy shot the energy beam str8 through her. She took a few steps and fell back. " Absorb her life force it'll be useful later on" The general commanded as the youth did as he was told. Yuna lied there lifeless and dead with her life force robbed from her. "Now using your scouter locate the next nearest fighter. "49 miles east" a female voice said. " Well on to our next victim" General Comert said.

spider01
Name-VEGETA
Species-SAYIAN

Attacks-KI BLAST,
Armor-SAYIAN ARMOUR
Background-SAYAIN
Type-FIGHTER laughing out loud evil face smokin' rolling on floor laughing

shadow177a17
i was wondering if i can be a created character who is human that have bonded with a sayian?? I also wonder what would that classify him as since he is human but has a sayian spirit that unlocked superhuman potential????

indio1362
name:bardock
species:sayian
species abilityembarrasmentozaru,super sayain 1,2,3,4
attacks:kai blast,thundar claw,bukujutsu,zanzoken
armor:the z uniform goku has in the cell saga
backroundembarrasmentne of the top best z fighters between goku and vegeta

DarkDethbringer
try smeone that has'nt been done

Stephanie20
Name: Serenity

Race: Saiyan

Starting attack: Silver Crystal Cosmic

Bio: I hope this is right. Ok, Serenity is Prince Vegeta's full saiyan daughter, since this is kinda like a different universe Vegeta can have a full saiyan daughter before he meets Bulma right. Looks like Vegeta, expect she has very long hair that goes down to her butt, her bans is like Vegeta's so are her eyes. She is 5ft.4in she is kinda short for a saiyan kinda like Vegeta huh. Her outfit is the same as Vegeta's. She has a dark tan. She is also just as evil as Vegeta started out, came to earth with Vegeta and Nappa. Like Vegeta she lived out the battle.(Also is the legendary super warrior but not yet cause like you said everyone starts at level 1)

Weapon: None, unless you count the scouter as a Weapon

black_goku#1
oooh can i join

Orochimaru
may i join?

Orochimaru
If i get to join, this will be my character

name: Joku
species: 1/2 sayain and 1/2 human
age 12
attacks:
1 fire bolt
2 fire storm
3 flaming eternity
4 unlock potential
red on blue goku clothes
blue hair (like gohan)

Orochimaru
If i get to join, this will be my character

name: Joku
species: 1/2 saiyan and 1/2 human
age 12
attacks:
1 fire bolt
2 fire storm
3 flaming eternity
4 unlock potential
red on blue goku clothes
blue hair (like teen gohan style)

DarkDethbringer
congrats!you found the oldest most out of date dbz thread ever!!!

alexma
Hi can I jon?

alexma
OK I guess I can just make him right her....

Name:Mokal
Race: Sayian
Items: Blue scouter
Powers:Ozia (Moneky Form)

DarkDethbringer
^^^ hoaray! theres anther! this thread is extinct! if you wanna dbz rpg join DARKS DragonBall Z rpg Sign up /Game thread

VALOSA
NAME: NIRINTH

TYPE: SAIYAN/DARK DRAGON

POWER:1000 TIMES POWER AT NITE-SS3-DARK KAMAHAMAYA-CAN ABSORB WEAK ATTAKES-CANGE TO MONKEY AT WILL

WEAPONS:HIS FIST

BACKGROUND:HE WAS A NORMAL SAIYAN BUT DIED WHEN FREEZA BLUE UP HIS HOME WORLD. HE WENT TO HELL/HEAVEN AND STARTED TRAINING. HE ABSORBED POWER WHEN THE DARK DRAGON BALLS WHERE USED MAKING A DARK SAIYAN. HE USED HIS POWER TO GET OUT AND LOOKED FOR SOMEONE TO MATCH HIS STRENGTH.

LOOKS LIKE SUPER SAIYAN TRUNKS W/O SWORD.
BLACK HAIR ON SUPER SAIYAN.

DarkDethbringer
eah! anoter hN00B who doesn't bother to look at ethe reakingg dtaes and the otehr posts!

tyler1
Name: T'Lani
Species Ability: Oozaru, Super Saiyan
Attacks: Ki ball, Ki Blast Volley, Standard Ki Blast.
Armor: Saiyan Armor
Background: 17 year old Saiyan from a family 1 below the Royals.
Type: Z Fighter

DarkDethbringer
has been dead for ages dont post look at dates and look at other posts

dragoonsnake
Name
Raz
Species
Saiyan
Species Abilites
Super Saiyan
Attacks
Galick Gun,
Kamehameha Wave,
Torndado Kamehameha (does kamehameha while spinning to hit many foes around him),
Ki Tornado (sends multiple ki blasts at the foe)
Armor
Saiyan Armour
Bio
Raz was a clone designed by Dr. Gero of both goku and vegeta,but when raz awoke from his slumber he tore off his tail and left Dr. Gero. Raz swore to take out any evil creation made by Dr. Gero and was the one who helped gohan take out Cell, By warping goku`s spirit to gohan. He now lives with the other z fighter`s in charge of keeping the world safe.
Type
Z Fighter

DarkDethbringer
AGH!!!!, DOES NOONE READ MY ****NG POSTS! EVEERRYONE READ TEH ****ING LAST PAGE AND CHECK TEH DATES BEFORE POSTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!

freiza
hey may i join this is my character

name:cerbus
Speicessadfreaiza's race)i think it was named like this (channeling)
Species Ability:transform 1.2.3.4
Attacks:death beam(a smal beam that can kill one or almost kill man)
seruz blade( a littel blade of energy forms on the hand and can slice stone like butter)
mirror image(makes some copies of your self and confuse the oponnent)
power up( gather energy to make one stronger for a short period of time)

freiza
o i forgot the armor and bio and type here are they

armor:none
bio:as a child he was raised by a warrior and lerned the ways of a warrior then the sayins and destroyd the planet for freaiza when he heard who was leder he was after revenge then after many years so he heard that freaiza was killed by a sayin he was in joy of hearing freaiza's death so he traveled to earth and made a viset to goku but goku was dead so cerbus travled to planet to planet to rebuild his own.
type:a good warrior

sayiamon
THIS IS DEAD!!!! READ DARKS POSTS!!! YOU FREAKIN' IDIOTS!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.