That was close

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moivie man
What was your closest call with death?

Napalm
One time a rattlesnake bite me but it was just a dry bite

Demarthl
... yours is now eek!

tcbbandman
i cut off my you know man part

eggmayo
Ive nearly been hit by heavy trucks several times..

tcbbandman
not really lol.... stop with the acquisitions I'm am not gay

moivie man
I almost hit an 18 Wheeler head on

eggmayo
eek! This will live forever in my sig

rockchickgem
drowning in the sea, i got dragged by the current with my sis who was 7 at the time i was only 10 sad

Mr Wiggles
i almost got shot hunting

smoker4
I nearly got smoked in the hood once

ladygrim
i nearly drowned

Londonboy7
started to go down a Double dimaed ski slope when i was a green circle. I had to crawl back up.

Punk Tiger
I nearly walked in front of a moving car, friends said come over then I think said don't but I didn't hear and car nearly hit me

tcbbandman
i had this hott gurl that wanted me so you know i almost had a heart attack

xLiNdS x 622x
when i was born the ambellic cord thingy was wrapped around my neck but my sister cussed the nurse out and made her do something becuz she was out ****in flirtin with the doctor...and last year i went to florida and there was a red flag up but my parents let me swim anyway..so my cousin and i went out and got caught by the current but my mom came and saved me! 18 ppl drowned that day in the exact same spot!!...and when i was like 8 i was in the ocean and there were a bunch of sharks out there and the lifeguard came and got me

Gisele
Some of this are Unbelieveable....really!

The Tired Hiker
I was delivering a tractor to a dig site last year and it stalled and I had to ghost ride it backwards down a narrow path and then jump from it at 40 miles per hour.

Kharhmah
I nearly died of bordom this morning.........come to think of it, it's more like every morning.

mordamor22
ok one time at band camp......wait....ummmm confused ......nvm

The Tired Hiker
Hmmm, have you ever tried laughing gas while watching two Furbies talk to eachother, fun stuff! big grin

SlipknoT
WHen I was 3 we were moving to a new house and I was bored so I was walking around and then i started to walk into the street and I didnt see it but I car was going about 50 down a 30 road, and My dad luckly saw me before It hit me, and right before I got hit he ran out and threw me into of to the side but he got hit by the car and it gave him a compound fracture on his leg and the bone was basically ripped out, I was fine though.

Another time when I was 12 i liked and still do looking for snakes, and I found a copper head, but I didnt know it was a copper head. So i picked it up and it tried bitting me a few times but It didnt, so i dropped it.

xLiNdS x 622x
did u squish it?

SlipknoT
No, I love snakes and Would NEVER squish one.

xLiNdS x 622x
but it tried to bite you...

khalla
I was rock climbing on a mountain in the summer and i was repelling down and i almost fell it was quite scary.

lil bitchiness
Once I came online, went to OTF and almost had a spazz attack because of the amount of the rediculous threads around.

Darth Revan
This one time, I was in the car with my friend, and I found out she loves Simple Plan and obsesses over their singer... sad

SlipknoT
O well, Id squish babies before a snake.

Arsenal
It was late at night and I was crossing the street and failed to notice a car. The driver was very rude.

xLiNdS x 622x
thats loving

SlipknoT
indeed

STYX Chick
When I was 8, my best friend's brother went psycho on me, knocked me onto my bed, got on my back, and started to choke me... erm I also almost drowned once o.o;

Imaginary
Now THAT is painful.

BakaXero
ive had a few close encounters what have i learnt from them?
NOTHING!!! except the is sheer dumbluck that im still here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.