Phoneix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cooties
At the end of X-men 2 jean was sweep up by the waves but after the ship left we saw the phoneix gliding in the water. Is Jean still alive. Will Apocaplyse seek her power, will jean turn evil. Any ideas people

ScarletSpider
I hope she doesn't return in #3. I think it should be the fallout of the events with Stryker, and feature Sinister and Apocalypse, as they came into play in the comics after she "died". That way we can have Madelyne Pryor, Cable, and who knows what else. And then she can come back in #4....

radioboy121
I would like to see some illustration on the sentinels.

ericadurancefan
most likely she will not be back for 3 because the new director has his own story to go with

eleveninches
i thought she actually had got a contract to be in x3

Rave X
course she'll be back

blueysgirl82
Yeah that is what i thought, she was turning and sign the contact for x3.

ayjay
i heard they goin with the dark phoenix saga....obviously dramtically reduced in events and size...but yeeh....they myt be skipping the phoenix saga and goin straigh to dark phoenix

Arcane
firstly there is already a thread about ideas for the story, and second its spelt Phoenix, not phoneix

Rave X
problably a typo?

Arcane
well this will either get merged or closed, coz this is the right thread to talk about this topic

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t5970.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.