Jews

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moivie man
IN my veiw jews and cristians are the same religon.Who agrees? smile

Bardock42
Well they are not the same religion, but what they believe iin is non-existannt, which equals them out. Christzians are more cruel throughout History though, and they jhave more wackos, maybe because they are more I dunno.

finti
christians have jesus as their messiah saviour and gods right hand, the jews dont accept jesus as a messiah, so no they are not the same religion at all. They share the same belief in the old testament but even muslims have their faith in things from that book

WindDancer
Jewish Mysticism is a lot more complicated and harder to understand than Christian Theology. There are certain similarities but both religions are different. The Jews have their own messiah and according to their faith the messiah hasn't arrived yet. So they don't see Jesus as a messiah.

debbiejo
Can we stop agreeing!?!~??? I'm going to go hang myself.

finti
seems like I agree with you one more time(the last one I guess) on this one then

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.