Look at the snow...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
outside my house its fookin heavy http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/icons/v2/icon5.gif

http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8086/woah0ur.th.jpg

rockchickgem
lucky, mines gone sad its supposed to be snowing down here for 2 weeks tho smile

ladygrim
its snowing here but the grounds wet from the previious lot

Sadako of Girth
Yeah its been pretty intermittant here with not much chance to settle for long... despite the blizzardliness of it all....
Maybe tonight though...?

Jedi Priestess
YIKES! white out~

Korri
its worse now sad

Londonboy7
my lawn is horriblely mangled from all the snow.

Punk Tiger
We have snow, and I've loving it happy well it's been snowing then it stopped or slowed down then sun came out then sun went away and started snowing again, it's been mad wacko

I just want it to snow, it's supposed to be snowing all week here, I hope so happy

ladygrim
i hope it snows like god knows wot tonite i really cant be arsed with skewl tomoro

Alpha Centauri
I walked head on with a snowstorm earlier. Jesus, I hadn't felt so cold since I was in NYC last March.

-AC

Punk Tiger
If it gets snowed up no school, whoo! eek! happy thumb up yes big grin

a1hsauce
it hailed yesterday

Baylin
You are so lucky! All I got was a bit slushy stuff on my car this morning sad

a1hsauce
that was just ur neighbor throwin crap on ur car baylin

dark1365
Ugh.

Korri
Lucky? wait until i have to go to school tomorrow and then its like a dodgeball session wherever you go as the Non Educated delinquents at our school think its really funny to throw ice balls and snowballs with stones in them at people with no purpose other than to hurt people.

How fun..

a1hsauce
just take a bat out

Korri
wow your so thoughtfull.

dark1365
Shield.

a1hsauce
well its better than walkin up to em and sayin "my dear boy it hurts me so when u throw snowballs at me, can you please refrain from throwing them at my person...thank you, have a lovely day"

a good wack to the thigh i think is more effective

Korri
i cant be assed going around chibbing neds all day, i have a life...

dark1365
just get a bigger pack and a hoodie.

Punk Tiger
A friend of mine said "Throw one at him!" pointing at my other friend and all these boys threw snowballs at us for ages and it got him loads of times, couldn't stop laughing, one hit me but oh well, I'll live

It was great, got him on the neck, hit the tree we were under and shook snow off

Lydia_J
I havent had snow this year that lasted longer then 2 minutes no but i'm still wishing the ground is dry enough for it to stick so I can hope

a1hsauce
lydia, i see ur an OC fan, cant wait for this thursday its gonna be good

Baylin
How did you know I had crap neighbours? eek!

a1hsauce
ahhh it was just a guess shifty

Korri
sleeping

Baylin
*throws snowball at korri* Oi wake up!

Korri
shup behotch disgust

Punk Tiger
laughing Nice throw

Baylin
aww still sleeping... evil face

*sneaks up and drops snow down korri's back...* whistle

Korri
oooh its cold droolio

Punk Tiger
Brrrrrr....chilly

Korri
Lets make an igloo eek!

and trap Baylin in it ninja

Baylin
laughing out loud you'd better be able to run fast or hire a professional wolf trapper...

Korri
oh im like sooooo scared schmoll

Baylin
*whinney voice* oh like soooooooOOOOOooooooo Scared no2

Korri
blink right...

Baylin
yeah!

Oooh look snow *points then runs in the opposite direction*

Korri
laughing egit!

Baylin
of course! laughing out loud

Korri
ohyes

Punk Tiger
Korri will find you...

LandoSpeeder2
It's snowed here the day before Christmas for the first time since 1994 I think.

Korri
Texas sounds like Heaven then.

LandoSpeeder2
Not at all, it's so freakin hot most of the time. We only have too seasons usually, summer and Autumn.

LandoSpeeder2
But hey, at least I can have ice scream all year round.

Korri
rock

Korri
Its Back again disgust

Punk Tiger
It's nearly gone here, been snowing all week but it sunny sad

Flying High
all of our snow has gone...it sucks mad

Punk Tiger
It snowed yesterday & Sunday no it gone but might be getting more... I hope so, I looove the snow!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.